Timeshares By Owners / scam
Talk about a rip-off. If someone calls you asking if you'd like to sell your timeshare, hang up. They will give you an entire sales pitch about how they will sell your timeshare - how much you will get for it - how they guarantee it will be sold in the next month, how they will advertise your property, how one of their salespeople will be assigned to selling your property, blah, blah, blah...all for the low low price of $800. Their contract says just the opposite - how they CAN'T guarantee anything, how they CAN'T sell anything because they are not brokers. Yet the salespeople, who work in twos by the way, will convince you that they WILL sell the property! All they do for $800 is PUT AN AD for your property on their website. They say they will leave it on their website for as long as it takes to sell (provided you call every year to renew the ad). But that's it. I have not received one call in the last 4 years. But people still continue to call asking if I'd like to sell my timeshare property. Now I reply, "as long as it doesn't cost $800". All you hear is a "click" on the other end.
More Timeshares By Owners Complaints & Reviews
- Timeshare By Owner - bad service 
- Timeshare By Owner - scam 
- Timeshares By Owner - bad or no service 
- Timeshare By Owner - do not call 
- Timeshare By Owner - buyer beware — educate yourself 
- Timeshares By Owner - timeshare rental
- [Resolved] Timeshares by Owner - listed marriott points for sale
- Timeshares By Owner - wanted personal info. on our timeshare.
- Timeshares By Owner - fraud 
- Timeshares By Owner - none