Timeshare Taskforce Alliance / Fraudulent Services

I have been scammed by several timeshare resale companies. I was contacted by Timeshare Taskforce Alliance, as they promised to recoup the monies I had invested. I was shocked a couple weeks later when I was contacted by one of the reps that had helped me from the supposed Timeshare Resale companies! After doing some research, I discovered that this company is linked to the timeshare company I worked with, and the same employees that worked at the fraudulent timeshare company are now working at Timeshare Taskforce Alliance! This is apparently another fraudulent company! I am shocked that these people continue to take advantage of the same people over and over and over again! I contacted the State of Florida to check on their licensing; they are not even licensed! I requested a full refund and received it ... thank goodness. Do NOT work with this company at any cost!

Comments

• Di
      12th of May, 2010

TIMESHARE TASKFORCE ALLIANCE IS LOCATED IN WELLINGTON, FL. IT IS OWNED AND OPERATED BY NONE OTHER THAN RICK SHEA. WHO IS HE YOU MIGHT ASK? WELL HE IS NONE OTHER THAN THE FIANCE TO A MS. JENNIFER KIRK. NOW IF YOU HAVE DONE ANY RESEARCH INTO WHO RIPPED YOU OFF WHEN YOU TRIED TO SELL YOUR TIMESHARE, THEN YOU KNOW THAT JENNIFER KIRK IS THE WOMAN BEHIND OPERATIONS AT UNIVERSAL MARKETING SOLUTIONS, CREATIVE VACATION SOLUTIONS, GREAT VACATION MARKETING & A FEW OTHERS. DO NOT, AND I REPEAT, DO NOT GIVE THESE PEOPLE MONEY ORDERS, CHECKS, CHECKS BY PHONE OR A CREDIT CARD. IT IS THE SAME SCAM IN REVERSE. THEY ARE USING THEIR OWN DATABASE TO CALL YOU UP. THEY KNOW YOU WERE SCAMMED BECAUSE THEY WERE THE ONES THAT SCAMMED YOU. AND THE CONTRACT WILL RESEMBLE SOMETHING THAT DOES NOT GIVE YOU A CLEAR AND CONCISE TIME FRAME AS TO WHEN YOU WILL GET YOUR MONEY BACK. THE ONLY WAY TO DO THAT IS TO GO THROUGH THE FLORIDA STATE ATTORNEY OR THE STATE ATTORNEY'S OFFICE IN PALM BEACH COUNTY. PLEASE BE SMART ABOUT THIS. IF SOMEONE IS CALLING YOU ASKING FOR MONEY...YOU PROBABLY DON'T WANT WHAT THEY ARE SELLING.

5th of Jul, 2010

TIMESHARE TASKFORCE ALLIANCE HAS NEVER COMMENCED BUSINESS AND DOES NOT PLAN ON IT. RICK SHEA HAS BEEN TENDING TO HIS SICK MOTHER FOR OVER 3 MONTHS AND JENNIFER KIRK IS PREGNANT AND UNEMPLOYED BUT NICE TRY...GO RAIN ON SOMEONE ELSES PARADE...OH AND WHILE YOU ARE AT IT GET A LIFE..SO NOONE WILL HAVE TO CALL ANYONE FOR A REFUND BECAUSE NOONE HAS EVER BEEN CHARGED THROUGH THIS COMPANY...MAYBE TIMESHARE TASKFORCE LLC I BELIEVE THEY HAVE 1-3 OFFICES...BUT SERIOUSLY EX DISGRUNTLE DRUG ADDICT EMPLOYEE GET A LIFE OR A REAL JOB YOU CAN KEEP...THOSE PPL AND COMPANIES YOU MENTIONED ABOVE ARE NON EXISTANT...