Timeshare Solutions / Terrible company!

1000 N. Green Valley Pkwy Or 900 Karen AvenueLas Vegas, NV, United States Review updated:
Phone: 702-736-0833

I was contacted by Bill Elis of 'Timeshare Solutions' by phone to advertise my timeshare for sale. I payed $99.00 for this around 10May07 and stated I needed about $38,500 for my property. At 1821hrs on 10Sep07, I was contacted by Bill Elis of Timeshare Solutions. He stated he had sold my timeshare to CIBA GEIGY in a group purchase for $41,000. He said that they would pay half the closing costs of $1,600 and I would need to pay my half to get the deal sealed.

After many questions to him, I agreed, but wanted it in writing so they emailed me a sheet to sign stating that I agreed to sell for $41,000 and agreed to pay $800 for closing costs. I paid this with my VISA card and I was told by Bill Elis that in 45-60 days I would have my money. Wanting to know what was going on, I called Bill Elis on 30 Oct 07 at 1543hrs and left a message for him to call. He returned my call on 31 Oct 07 at 1708hrs and got my voicemail and called back at 2115hrs. At this time, he told me we were 'coming right along' and that Bob Downing would be 'the guy doing the closing.' Bill Elis said I would have my money by mid Nov.

When that that passed I called again, then again at 1523hrs, 4 Jan 08 and left a voicemail message with office for Bill Elis or Bob Downing to call me. Bob Downing actually returned the call on 10 Jan @1745hrs and left voicemail that he was 'doing the paperwork' and left the 1-800 # so I could call him, or he'd call back. Finally, @1303hrs I called both numbers to reach him and he called back @1721hrs. He said that everything was ok, but I needed to sign, notarize and send right back disclosure paperwork he was sending and in 2 weeks we should have our money. Still no money because no paperwork ever arrived, and, when trying to contact them, all the phone numbers are no longer working, connected or answered!!!

I contacted CIBA on 1/31/2008 and talked to Kathryn Scott, Financial Controls Officer, for CIBA and ask about their buying timeshares for their employees to use. She stated that they have not and will not be buying timeshares and have never had contact with Timeshare Solutions.

Now at this point, 'Timeshare Solutions' phone numbers and fax are no longer good. It is class action time! These people need to be stopped!
Va

Comments

Er
  14th of Feb, 2008
Exact same story, exact same names!
  12th of Mar, 2008
This company did the exact same thing to us, you're right same names, same story!
  12th of Mar, 2008
This company needs to be stopped! I can't believe I fell for such a scam, and I'm very angry!
  12th of Mar, 2008

Timeshare Solutions - Take money from credit cards for selling timeshares for closing costs , but you never receive money for the sale!
TimeShare Solutions
1000N. Green Valley Pkwy.
las vegas and henderson
Phone: 1-800-898=5413
www.4timeshares.net

We became involved with this company January 2007. They told us the same story as the others, same names everything the same, including the company Ciba that had bought our timeshare. We were supposed to receive our money Jan 2008, then told us not until March 2008. Tried to call this company recently. but all phone numbers are out of service! They need to be stopped!
Ks
  10th of Apr, 2008
The exact same scam happened to us, I can't believe we fell for it. We also paid $99. initially, and waited almost a year, after numerous calls to them they finally contacted us with an offer of $16, 800, same story as all the rest. We paid $550.00 for half the closing costs, and now all I get is a recording and they never call back. Is there any way to really sell a timeshare? I don't trust any of these offers any more. Another scam out there is Time Share Solutions, We got a post card about them being in our area, they actually want you to pay them to take your timeshare.
Li
  6th of May, 2008
My clients were sent the wrong timeshare and deeded it back. they got the money they paid, but Timeshare Soultions never recorded the deed and has since disappeared. My clients are still the owners of record, but can not resell because there is a signed deed out there that could pop up anytime between now and the designated week. The problem is the resort is after them for the fees, but technically they do not own it.

Anyone have an idea where the company is now email me. Thanks
Da

Ormond Beach
Florida
Phone: 877-2353-9969
bmlmarketing.com

In October I was contacted by this company to sell my timeshare at Branson. It sounded too good to be true. I went ahead and let them list my timeshare for $899. They said it would be sold within 3 months. It has now been 5 months and I have yet to hear back from them. Please don't trust anyone who says it can be sold.
To
  13th of May, 2009
has anyone delt with Quick Sale property. com. They have been calling me stating that they have an international buyer for my time share willing to pay $16, 500 + my maintance fees that I paid and all closing costs. But I would have to send them $2500.00 for earnst money so that I wouldn't back out of the deal. I called the Boston Mas. Attorney general and after several phone calls no one has heard of this company.
So has anyone delt with Quick Sale Property.com before.
Ke
  26th of May, 2009
Quick Sale Propertys.com has approached me in a similar fashion. They stated, as well, that there was an international purchaser for my timeshare that was willing to pay $20, 400.00 for it. This I found strange as I have it listed for sale with another company (yet another story of false promises) for half that price. For a mere $1, 900 that I would forward to them as closing costs, they promised to send me the completed sale price of $ 18, 500.

When something seems too good to be true...it usually is!!!
Ji
  4th of Jun, 2009
Thanks to all of these posters for providing this information. Timshare Solutions called me last night and thanks to the bad history communicated here I am thankful I told them to call me back later. If they do they will get an earful.

Jim
Pa
  28th of Jun, 2010
These complaints about timeshare solutions are dated. Any current complaints. We've been solicited by them and we want to sell our marriot grande vista platinum 2 bedroom unit. They'll do this for $499. plus $400 for closing. Any comments?
Kr
  19th of Aug, 2013
K Scheler, You have wrote a complaint about Time Share Solutions (2 words located in Va.), you are complaining about Timeshare Solutions 1 word in Nevada) Get your grammer corrected. Time Share Solutions in Va. does not do ts listing at all.