Timeshare Solutions / Ripped us off!
This company contacted us Jan 2007 to sell our timeshare. We paid the $99 to them. After the 9 month contract was over we had never heard from them, so I called. Bill Elis then said I know your contract is up, but the thing is I've sold your timeshare, but need $475 for closing costs tonight to get the deal going right away. We sold your timeshare to a company named CIBA in a group lot and you will be receiving your money by the beginning of January. I called back the middle of January, as had heard nothing, and was then called back by a Bob Downey, who was yelling at me saying sometimes timeshares take 4mnths. to close, what are you worried about you'll get your money! You will get your money by the beginning of March. Called again in March only to find out he phone numbers had been disconnected! What a rip-off, we are some angry people right now looking for some answers! If anyone who is also in this same situation has any answers, please e-mail us! Thank You!
More Timeshare Solutions Complaints & Reviews
- Timeshare Solutions - The double RIP-OFF! 
- Timeshare Solutions - Terrible company! 
- Timeshare Solutions - Unauthorized charges! 
- Timeshare Solutions - Bogus attempt to buy our timeshare 
- Timeshare Solutions - Paid $1000.00 to buy time share
- Timeshare Solutions - timeshare hell 
- Timeshare Solutions - Rip off!
- Timeshare Solutions - Definite ripoff!!! 
- Timeshare Solutions - Scam! 
- Timeshare Solutions - Robbed me of $799!