Timeshare Solutions / Ripped us off!

1 900E. Karen Ave. or 1000N. Green Valley Pkwy.Henderson, NV, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1-800-898-5413

This company contacted us Jan 2007 to sell our timeshare. We paid the $99 to them. After the 9 month contract was over we had never heard from them, so I called. Bill Elis then said I know your contract is up, but the thing is I've sold your timeshare, but need $475 for closing costs tonight to get the deal going right away. We sold your timeshare to a company named CIBA in a group lot and you will be receiving your money by the beginning of January. I called back the middle of January, as had heard nothing, and was then called back by a Bob Downey, who was yelling at me saying sometimes timeshares take 4mnths. to close, what are you worried about you'll get your money! You will get your money by the beginning of March. Called again in March only to find out he phone numbers had been disconnected! What a rip-off, we are some angry people right now looking for some answers! If anyone who is also in this same situation has any answers, please e-mail us! Thank You!

Comments

• La
      17th of Jun, 2008

Beware of COUNTRYWIDE Timeshares as well. They have the best scam and the biggest ### in the business! SCAM SCAM SCAM. Believe NOONE at this company!! BEWARE of countrywide.

17th of Oct, 2008

Countrywide was the one that scammed me. They were going by Sun Property Networks too. They trick you into signing an ad contract and coach you into saying the right things for the recorded verifyer with the promise they have a buyer and that the fees are for closing costs, not and ad! Once they get your money you'll never hear from them again. They're using fake mailing adresses too, so you can't even send them written certified mail if you want to cancel in the cooling off period. Kathryn Garten is a lying ###. Don't deal with this charlitan. She claimed she was an attorney in their closing department. I don't think she is really an attorney but if she is she should be disbarred for fraud and deceptive business practices. Does anyone know who actually owns Countrywide timeshare?

• Ti
      27th of Oct, 2008

hey, dont call my mom a ###!!

• Ti
      27th of Oct, 2008

she's just doing her job!! if your stupid enough to deal with THE COMPANY well then thats your stupidity. this country is clearing off jobs, and houses are going into forclosure. if you had a family, you'd probably do your job to. so stop believing stupid scams like this.

• Vi
      23rd of Jan, 2009

Sun property networks is a scam do not do business with them