Timeshare Resllers / Read Dont Sign

12682 Starkey Rd Largo, Fl Corp
Office: [protected]
Fax: [protected]

Dear Mrs. Saturn,

Mrs Saturn, you entered into a verbal and written contract with our company, and you were explained that VPR could not guarantee any time frame of when your property would sell, we have been working for you for over a year, and we do not work for free... your contract is binding there for you are noy entitled to any money back.. sorry that you ar upset with the services received but everything was explained to you before you were ever charged a penny, if you did not agree with how we do business you should not have entered into a contract with us. now we are here to help and we will continue to market and advertise your property until it sells, even if it takes another year. If you would like us to take your property of the market, we can take it down for you, but you would not be entitled to any money back. This is what I get from them in e-mail form. I have lost yet again. Never sign something. Never pay upfront for something they have yet to do work on. As much money as I paid them for the work that they did, its such a said day. But I have learned to walk away. Never to make the same mistake. I hope you read this before you get ready to have someone TRY and sale something for you.

Comments

12th of Dec, 2010

You CAN get your money back! Please contact me at "antiscamangel@gmail.com."

I am fighting the good fight for people like myself who have been scammed by these slimebags.

K