Timeshare Resell Company / Will not refund

1 1430 Larimer St. #302Denver, CO, United States Review updated:
Phone: 888-307-0909

I verbally signed on with Timeshare Rescue for them trying to resell my timeshare. However, the next day or two we had a change of heart and called them to cancel. Well, they did not waste any time charging my Visa, and still as of this date have not refunded me anything, even though I have called numerous times and they either said they would, or they tell me they will call me back in one hour, and they never do. I am constantly getting the run around for more than a month now. its for 1483.00 Please help.

Drew Della Sala- New Jersey
[protected]

Dr

Comments

• Ka
      6th of Sep, 2009

We have been ripped off the same way. We paid them over 5000.00 for 3 timeshares and not one was ever taken out of our name. I want to sue them but I understand that they have filed bankruptcy. Is anyone elso interested in going after them because they have defraud so many people. The owner is in Colorado and has many personal assets. They send emails saying they well transfer all these timeshares by the end of the year. When I called the different counties to see if anything has happened no body has ever heard of them. I would love to go after them with a class action suit. Kathleen

• Ga
      23rd of Nov, 2009

I am also out 2500.00 to Timeshare Rescue. Just was notified about the bankruptcy and need to file paperwork by Nov 30. Now I guess I get to pay a lawyer and my maint fees. Is there any hope of money out of a Chapter 7? Also out the use/rental/deposit of the property since they have been working on the transfer for a year now. Expensive lesson in stupid.
    Gayle