Timeshare Release Now / Tsrn has not lived up to their promise of releasing me from a time share.

Apr 20, 2017
Portland, Maine
On 25th November 2015 I contracted with Time Share Release Now to provide release for a time share, to the tune of $1850. I followed ALL their instructions, provided all documentation they requested and ended up with the following.
1. No release from the time share
2. Outstanding debt.
3. Debt collection harassment
4. Credit rating reduction
As per TSRN's instruction, I could not contact the time share, was instructed, "do not pay another dime" of the fees, expect a release form time share company.
It's now been 18 months with no progress what so ever on my case. Whenever I call the company, they don't have my case on their desk, they don't know who am.
They almost never return calls or emails.
On 3 April 2017 I sent a certified letter requesting the refund of $1850. The site guarantees 100% satisfaction. I have no heard from anyone at this company.

A  26th of May, 2017 by
They did the same thing to us. We paid them, they said they would do their part, made all kinds of promises...and nothing. He even told us he would give us a refund of what we had paid and we are still waiting. Court is the next stop.
N  25th of Aug, 2017 by
If you are not satisfied with the services, just simply contact our offices to discuss a fair resolution to the matter.
N  19th of Feb, 2018 by
@Jay Plumber How do I contact your office?
A  6th of Feb, 2018 by
We are in the same situation as well, and have not been able to contact him for last 2-3 weeks. We have default on the contract, the default reported on the credit reports, collection agency harassing us and credit scores down. Not sure what to do next. Any suggestion? I am not even sure if he has done anything...

Timeshare Release Now Logo Timeshare Release Now