[Resolved] Timeshare Release Now / Timeshare

1 Portland, ME, United States Review updated:

This company is a fraud company. They do not cancel timeshares. It is run by a 28 Year Old cocaine dealer from N.H. who now lives in Portland Maine where he works out of 222 St John St in portland. He goes by the name of Dustin Michaels on his business but his real name is Dustin Lemelin. He changed it because bad things come up when you google Dustin Lemelin ( cocain charges ). A+ consulting does not exist. Again anyone signed on with this company should sue this man for Fraud. He's stealing thousand of dollars from people.

Timeshare Release Now
Timeshare Release Now

• Resolution statement

Timeshare Release Now customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the client have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where company image and it's services are concerned.

Ra
Aug 31, 2015

Comments

15th of Oct, 2015

You must be a disgruntled employee, These are bogus claims. They cancelled 2 of our contracts, nothing bad to say,

• Cu
      15th of Jan, 2016

Please beware of this company!!! they took my money and did absolutely nothing!!! they promised to get me out of my timeshare and i have not heard a thing since. I googled the name of the supposed owner "dustin lemlin" who is operating under an alias "dustin michaels" and is apparently guilty of drug trafficking!!! please do not even consider dealing with them!!!

3rd of Mar, 2016

These are false Claims, I am Attorney who represents Dustin M. Lemelin of Timeshare Release Now. Whoever is writting these posts will be subject to Lawsuits in the court of law. I will be contacting ComplaintsBoard.com to get the contact info for persons responsible for stating these false claims. Dustin M. Lemelin DID NOT commit these crimes, I can provide supporting documentation of these claims. After research with these above posts, Not 1 of these have been customers of Timeshare Release Now. Curtis Weston is FAKE complaint, and I know who is doing this. Doing my research, these are old disgruntled employees trying to slander Dustin Lemelin and Business. I will be representing Dustin Lemelin, with this matter moving forward.

• Mi
      27th of Mar, 2016

WE WILL STOP TIMESHARE FRAUD – ONE CONSUMER AT A TIME! – Dustin Michaels President/CEO
    So Dustin Lemelin is Dustin Michaels
    he aint exactly a great train robber...

• Oc
      11th of Apr, 2016

Curtis Weston...I agree with you 100% they did the same thing to us. Made promises...never did anything and now we are out the money. Plus we are still paying the time share.

Beware of this company.

• Tr
      14th of Apr, 2016

Curtis Weston? You have NEVER contacted our offices nor done business with us. Please provide PROOF that you have signed into our program. Mr. Weston or ANYBODY who has felt we have not done our part of the job, CALL NOW! IF YOU ARE REAL CLIENTS/CUSTOMERS, Please Call us directly 207-457-0209 or Toll Free (844) 215-2744

TRAIN ROBBER? I've helped over thousands of clients out of their timeshare, as well as recoup funds. PROOF OF PERFORMANCE visit our website and talk to our clients yourself to VERIFY.

The ONLY train robbers here, are my old employees who have stolen company information thinking they could successfully do this on their own.

• Ra
      29th of Apr, 2018

I am a perfect example. Paid upfront years ago and always emailing to chase this person and (supposed) company around. Now all the phone #'s I had are out of service. I am still responsible for my timeshare and wasted so much time and money on this person. I know his family and am disgusted that I believed in him and still he stole my money.
    DO NOT PAY HIM A PENNY!!! YOU WILL NEVER SEE IT AGAIN AND HE WILL NOT DO WHAT HE SAYS.

• Wa
      9th of Aug, 2018

If you want to know the truth about timeshare cancellation companies and so-called timeshare attorneys, view this free report. Shocking.

Anyone can get rid of their timeshare easily for FREE. Don't pay anyone anything for doing what you can do for yourself.

• Ni
      29th of Aug, 2018
    Timeshare Release Now - Also cannot get in touch with Dustin Michaels

To the person below me: my dad is going through the EXACT same thing, no answer from Dustin in 3 weeks. Do we know what the deal is?

• Ra
      22nd of Oct, 2018
    Timeshare Release Now - Service / Fraud
    Portland, me
    TimeshareReleasenow.com

This is the correct company. The owners an is Dustin who I paid in full to cancel my timeshare in 2015. He keeps procrastinating and telling me "it just takes time but it will cancel". Now it is to the point where he will not even respond to my calls or emails.
    Contacting a lawyer.
    Do not do business with this company EVER!!!

• Fl
      14th of Nov, 2018

He Died of a Overdose in Jan 2018. i lost $2, 100 i try the Cumberland County Courts. All the Monies were gone.
    Cumberland County Probate Clerk 207-871-8382 Ext.3307
    or you can put his name in( Dustin Michael or Lemelin) To ( MaineProbate.net)