Timeshare MLS / Rip off company

Timeshare MLS
I was ripped off by Timeshare MLS. I was solicited by Ira Robinson at this company and he was very friendly, knowledgeable and convincing. He called me many, many times promising that he could sell my timeshare quickly and in fact had people waiting to buy a unit just like mine If I would just agree to list with them. He answered all of my questions and was very smooth. So much so that I fell for the pitch.

Well, after I paid Timeshare MLS $999 on my credit card I never heard from him again and he would never return my calls. That was 2 1/2 years ago and I still own my timeshare. Eveytime I call them I get forwarded to customer service, mainly talking with Frankie and he tells me the same thing. They are 'working on it' and he will showcase my unit and call it around to realtors. I'm sure nothing is really being done to sell my unit and my money is long gone.

I was so furious by being taken that I issued a complaint to the Florida Attorney Generals office but alas, didn't get any satisfaction. Timeshare MLS denies that they promised me anything. Bullwinkle!!! There is a whole area dedicated to timeshare resale companies on the Attorney Generals website so all of these companies must be bad news. (Wish I would have known that before).

The unfortunate truth is that once you buy a timeshare you are basically stuck with it because even the resort where you own won't take it back. Beware! Steer clear of this company and ones just like it. They promise (after they get your money they deny they promised anything) the moon but deliver nothing!

A  3rd of Nov, 2009 by
find out more about timeshare sales rip offs at
www. TUG2.NET

the Florida attorney general has started proceeding against one of the rip off sales sleaze companies...

see more here..