TIMESHARE MARKET PRO, INC. / RIP OFF

1 4316 N. State Road 7Lauderdale Lakes, FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 866-305-1202

I s paid Time Share Market Pro, Inc. $317.00 to rent by timeshare for Christmas and was promised not to worry that week 50 was so popular that they would rent it for me. I never received a phone call from them again once I gave them my credit card information to make payment for them to fine someone to rent my timeshare for the week. I called them a few times only for them to scream at me to give them a chance to rent the timeshare. I am not getting in touch with the BBB to see what can be done at this point. They don't seem to be listed with the Broward County Chamber of Commerce in Fl. I am also going to contact my attorney and contact Time Share Market Pro and demand that they send me my money back. If they don't I intend to take legal action against them and remind them that what they are doing is fraud and will try my best to have them shut down.

Comments

• Je
      9th of Nov, 2009

My wife paid $499 by this same company (Timeshare Market Pro Inc.) on 02/13/2008
    and was promised they would move this property in 3 months. We have yet to reach this
    person and noone answers. I want to know are they bankrupt and out of business? Have
    they changed names? What can I do from Geaogia in regards to getting my money back?

JJ-4784778087