Timeshare LifeStyles / Rip off

1 MA, United States Review updated:

Timeshare lifestyles promised us they could sell our 2 timeshares after we gave them 1600.00 to cover the supposed advertising fees. That was almost 2 years ago and nothing. No phone calls unless we call them and then the run around when we do call. Told us the best they could do was buy from us for 1000.00. Are you kidding me!!! They are worth at least 10, 000.00 apiece Stay away from this company. If anyone knows how to get help please let me know.

De

More Timeshare LifeStyles Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Wi
      15th of Oct, 2008

Deb,

Could you report that on the forums at http://www.resaleripoffs.com. i saw a post today and the investigator was looking for more info.

Thanks,
    Ben

• Kc
      17th of May, 2010

Hello I have read a lot of complaints about LHVC. Unfortunately, I feel the same as many of them... I too am a victim. One of the threads I read had this info... seems like a legit law firm
    below is his reply to all the complainants... hope its helpful.
    Share the word... may be we can start a class action law suit against this fraudelent company--it would be nice to get my money back.

"Hello,

I am an apprentice at a New York law firm and am responding to the above postings about LHVC. Our law firm is investigating the conduct about which you are complaining in your posts. If you would like to learn more about the work that we are doing on our end and would like to discuss your experiences, please do not hesitate to contact me at your earliest convenience. My phone number is 212-374-5400 ext. 133, and my email is monyuck.yu@balestriere.net. You can also contact Laura Sayler at laura.sayler@balestriere.net.

Thanks,