Timeshare / Ranchero Banderas, Nayarit, MX
In 2004, I purchased a one bedroom unit at Rancho Banderas Timeshare Resort near Puerta Vallarta, MX. The pitch was that I got a reduced rate for trading my other timeshare for theirs, plus if I paid off the balance within one year, I would receive a partial refund from USA Trust in Mt. Dora, FL in 2009. I received a letter back stating that Rancho Banderas never funded the program. Now I call, and my calls are not returned from their maintenance fee collector, Resorts Wst Management at [protected]. As I have read in other complaints posted, when I call to try to make a reservation, there are no vacaancies, as well as not having enough points to band with Interval International, even though I supposedly have a week's worth of points with Rancho Banaderas.
Please advise me as to next steps.
More Timeshare Complaints & Reviews
- Timeshare - Fraud, scam, deceiful sales practices, lies, misrepresentation 
- Timeshare - Rip Off 
- Timeshare - Bankruptcy Scare 
- Timeshare - Rent or Sell my Timeshare 
- Timeshare - Custom Vacations Mexico scam 
- Timeshare - fraud 
- Timeshare - Fraud/Scam 
- Timeshare - la jolla matzatan bad sales practices 
- Timeshare - selling my timeshare 
- Timeshare - Deceiving Marketing