Timeshare by Owners / misrepresentation

7111 Grand National Dr. Suite 103, Orlando, FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: (407) 396-6252 EXT 117

Timeshare by Owners sought me in selling my timeshare. I did not contact them. The salesperson for Timeshare by Owners stated that there was a 96% sales of timeshares within 90 days of listing the property. The ad that represented my property was inaccurate for the property, selling prices. I have not received any offers through Timeshares by Owners in 10 months.
I have requested refund since their inability to market my property in a 10 month period of time. There inability to communicate with me concerning the progress of the sale. The description of the property location was wrong, selling price was not authorized by myself. Timeshares by Owners failed to understand my needs in this matter. All they wanted was my advertising fee and did not communicate any thing to me concerning my sale of my property.
When I contacted Timeshares by Owners they had the wrong salesperson whom I had intially made contact with.
Seller, Buyer or if you want to Rent a timeshare beware this company intentions are not the best. BEWARE...

Comments

• Ca
      26th of Jun, 2015