Timeshare By Owner / bad service
Timeshares By Owner contacted us a year and a half ago. We were assured that our timeshare located in Scottsdale AZ would sell in a matter of months. We started our property out at $12000 dollars on their recommendation. We have since dropped our price to $999. No calls yet!! We have however received multiple calls from Timeshares By Owner offering to advertise more or sell our property auction style for $800 more. WAIT!!! I already paid them $450 to advertise this property and they can't even do that. Why would I give them more money?!!
DO NOT USE TIMESHARE RESELL COMPANIES OR ADVERTISING COMPANIES. WE HAVE BEEN TAKEN ADVANTAGE OF TWICE NOW BY TWO DIFFERENT COMPANIES. JUST SAY NO!!
More Timeshare By Owner Complaints & Reviews
- Timeshare By Owner - scam 
- Timeshares By Owner - bad or no service 
- Timeshare By Owner - do not call 
- Timeshare By Owner - buyer beware — educate yourself 
- Timeshare By Owner - asking for more money 
- Timeshares By Owner - fraudulent activity
- Timeshares By Owner - timeshare rental
- [Resolved] Timeshares by Owner - listed marriott points for sale
- Timeshares By Owner - wanted personal info. on our timeshare.
- Timeshares By Owner - fraud