Times of India — Noise Pollution
The torture and noise pollution in the name of raahgiri day continues for the sixth sunday in dwarka today. For people like me who have just one weekly off on sunday to relax a bit, it is really harrowing to be woken up with a jarring music at 6. 00 a. M every sunday. I am not against raahgiri or its concept, but why can't it be celebrated without disturbing others? The banging (Involved in stage making) starts at about 1. 00 a. M in the night, the mike testing at 6. 00 a. M and the yelling and shrieking at 7. 00 a. M. Imagine the torture that we have to face every sunday morning as our flat is just opposite to the stage in sector 10 (Opp. Sector 6 market) .
I would like to humbly appeal to the organisers to celebrate this raahgiri without the noise pollution. Since this is a permanent affair, please do not spoil our sundays.
You may either turn down the volume of the music system or keep it in a non - residential area or change the venue to a different sector in dwarka every week, so that the same set of people staying opposite sector 6 market do not get tortured every sunday morning.
Hope you will agree that weekly of is quite precious for everyone, especially for those working six days week. Presume something will be done to put an end to this harassment.
What are the organisers gaining by disturbing us like this on a sunday?
Why can't the program continue without the noise pollution?
With the board exams round the corner, is it fair to cause this commotion under any pretext?
More Times of India Complaints & Reviews
- Times of India - Times of India subscription in chennai 
- Times of India - Unfair decision! 
- Times of India - No Freelance Payment 
- Times of India - NON RECEIPT OF ECONOMIS TIMES IN COMBO OFFER OF TIMES OF INDIA 
- Times of India - No reply in giving prize 
- Times of India - NON Delivery of subscription and improper response by CRM team
- Times of India - Compulsory delivery of TOI CREST
- Times of India - Cheating With customers 
- Times of India - Wrong matrimonial ad
- Times of India - Not getting newspaper from April 2016 after renewal