Times of India / Subscriber cheated

1 India Review updated:

I was one among those who was wishing to see ToI takeover THE Hindu and among the first of the fools to subscribe on 26th Jan itself with subscription number 2012073.
First got cheated with a flask which didnt work!!
I am not receiving my paper and the old paper agent says though he doesnt have my info, if I hand him over the coupons, he will give with Rs. 10 as delivery charge.. For april next 10 days, he wants the full coupon for the month..
The phone is not picked..
So welcome ToI and am pretty sure you are doomed for failure.. you dont know the power of mass folks like us who are cheated

Su

Comments

• Re
      13th of Apr, 2009

Hi,

I subscribed to Times of india newspaper in 2008. I received the paper for 3 months after which it stopped as i changed house. This year the vendor contacted again asking for subscription renewal in february 2009 and i had had made the complaint of not receiving the paper. The vendor promised that i would get the news paper in march with the older subscription and thereafter with the new subscription. I subscribed to the new one and still not receiving the newspaper. Tried to contact in the number he gave and no one picked up. i should get the newspaper or get my money back. I have the subscription coupons intact with me. Please make it fast so that I can subscribe to some other paper with better customer satisfaction.

Thanks,
    Reenu

• Am
      29th of Apr, 2009

TIMES OF INDIA PAPER,

SUB -COMPLAINT OF THE YOUR DOMBIVALI EXUTIVE

THE YOUR EXUTIVE IN THE DOMBIVALI EAST AREA MR. SANTOSH YADALI ARE BAHAVING LIKE AGLY & NOT PAYING THE COUPENS PAYMENT SUPPORT THE VENDER OF THE ONE MONTHS FREE PAPER SCAM IN THE DOMBIVALI AND HIS MEN ARE SATISH BEHAVE LIKE DON SAYING JO UAKANADANA HAI VO UAKANDALE MEER KOI KUCH NAI KAR SAKTA.
    THEY NOT SUPPORT THE SMALL VENDER NOT GIVE THAN SCAM THEY TALKING UGLY.
    I AM ONE OF THE VENDORE AND ALSO WORKING THE PUBLICTAION COMPANY THEY WORK LIKE THIS I GIVE YOU PROMISE CLOSE DOMBIVLI DEPO OF THE TIMES OF INDIA
    SO PLASE TAKE ACTION ON HIM OR I AM TAKEN ACTION YOUR PAPER NOT SOLD IN THE DOMBIVALI BRANCH.

• Cl
      23rd of Jul, 2009

Times of INDIA - Un Responsible, Cheats to customers.
    I had TOI subscription for 6 months and after 2.5 months, they have stopped delivering papers.
    Filed a complaint -- Number 202135 to local TIMES office (ph. no. 040-23355335) couple of times but no action taken, they feel sorry but don't do anything.
    They gave me couple of numbers but no one acts on this complaint.

TOI SUCKS.