Times of India / Default in delivering the newspapaer

1 India Review updated:

My name is Y. Srinivasa Rao. I have subscribed for The Times of India Dhamaka Offer ( 6 months package ) vide consent no. 60846 / dt 17.7.07 and Sunday Times Dhamaka offer vide consent no. 62018 / dt 17.7.07 by paying Rs 175 . My date of implementation was 1.8.2007. I started receiving the issues from 1st August. Later on , the delivering of the news paper has become very irregular. till date , I have nearly missed about 10 to 15 issues. I contacted the concerned vendor ( Narsimlu ) who was supposed to deliver at my place ( vasanthanagar, Kukatpally, Hyderabad ) . Once or twice he responded that the incharge boy has forgotten to put the newspaper. Then onwards , whenever I inquired, He said not call him but to inquire from the Times office. As per his explanation , my name was not in the subscribers' list . Then I inquired with the Times Office - customer care . I first booked the complaint on 26 th of Oct 2007. But there was not response and the default continued . I again on 31 st oct 2007 booked another complaint , and even then Iam not receiving my Issues . The Times of india people , being so irresponsible are losing the customer trust . I hope The Times of India management will wake for this complaint atleast and be prompt in their action !!!!!!!!

Comments

• Pa
      8th of Mar, 2008

Hello Sir,

We had subscribed to times of india through the executive who visited
    our home D1/80, Janakpuri. The order no that we placed is 6696. He had
    promised for a free gift also, which has not been delivered yet.
    Please look into the matter.

Thanks
    Mr Pawan Gupta
    Ph 9810034075

• Al
      13th of Aug, 2008

Hi Everybody,

Unknowingly I subscribed Times of India in Chennai for 6 months, I ordered this stupid on the Month of February (where else the news paper started publishing only on April 14th) but so far today is 13th of August I have never received a single news paper.

I called these customer service people for more than 20 times (but it was just a waste of my money and time) and even I have sent more than 5 emails but I haven’t received even a singly reply mail from them IT’s REALLY A VERY VERY VERY VERY BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE... Every time when I call them they say that it will be delivered by tomorrow morning but nothing happened so far.

I really don’t know where to go ahead and complain about this ### news paper.

EVERYBODY, PLEASE DON'T EVER SUBSCRIBE TO THIS NEWS PAPER...They really don’t know that they are doing there.

Because IT SUCK's... I thought of writing more indecent words but since its an public forum... That’s all about it.

• Cl
      23rd of Jul, 2009

Times of INDIA - Un Responsible, Cheats to customers.
    I had TOI subscription for 6 months and after 2.5 months, they have stopped delivering papers.
    Filed a complaint -- Number 202135 to local TIMES office (ph. no. 040-23355335) couple of times but no action taken, they feel sorry but don't do anything.
    They gave me couple of numbers but no one acts on this complaint.

TOI SUCKS.