Times of India / Unfair decision!

Times had started this contest called Utsav moorthi sanman. This was for best decoration for ganpati festival at home. My house ganpati was shortlisted by times group, The next day it was put into voting with a snap of my bappa in the papers. This was headlined as readers choice award. My ganpati won due to maximum votes.It was announced in the papers also But where is the relevance of this award.TIMES Of India did not Consider this Readers Choice at all. Then Why did they hype it so much. The paper seems to be for the people but no importance for the choice of the people. This is unfair.
I mean my question is then why do you hold this polling thing when there is no importance for readers choice in your eyes. Its a very small contest but you do such unfair practice.

A gift is no importance near my ganpati, but this is not right on humanity grounds.

Y that voting scene when dictator Times of India had to decide

N  29th of Apr, 2008 by
I have been a regular reader of Times Of India. I was really glad when I found out that it was being launched in Chennai.
I sent a message on 58888 and got a feedback message stating that I would be contacted soon.I tried calling the alternate number 24317979, but always got an engaged tone.
I wanted to subscribe the daily for a period of 6 months, and wasn't able to get the free gift.
Till date (29th April ), nobody has contacted me. I was told that the scheme was withdrawn on 4th April.I was suprised the way the whole launch was handled.
I hope, wherever the new places you luanch the newspaper, the same thing is not repeated.
A  3rd of Sep, 2008 by
My name is Dineshan KT, residing at 128-D/Poacket A-3, Mayur Vihar Phase - 3, Delhi. I had subscibed to the Times of India, Delhi edition for 6 months vide Booklet No. TDB/5147 dated 2-Aug-08, when their people came & knocking on my door on 02/08/2008. On enquiry i was told that the paper would be delivered to me from September 01. To my dismay I found no newspaper at my doorstep on September 1. after making 2/3 reminders to their local representatives there was no response. Then I made 2/3 reminders to their representatives on 2-Sep and finally I got first copy on that day. But the thing was same on 3-Sep, as I had to make 3/4 reminders to their representative to get the paper delivered on 3-Sep. Today, i.e. 4-Sep-08 there was no paper delivered till 10.15am, even though I had already made 4/5 reminders to their representative, only answer from them that they will look in it?!!!. Even though I was trying to the Delhi office no., but there is no any response. From this attitude what we should expect a reputed News Paper of India!!!
A  18th of Sep, 2008 by
2 months before times of india start a new scheme for 1 year subscription of paper worth 330 rs.

I subscribe for it at 20th of july...today is september 18...still paper is not deleiver to my home...i called to times of india..everytime they people ask the same deatil..but not doing anything..TIMES OF INDIA is a big name in the world of news paper..but such kind of irresponsiblity its not worthwhile...
N  8th of Oct, 2008 by
The Area Manager
Time of India
New Delhi.

Sub:- Matrimonial booked on 8-09-08 Receipt No. 4507 for Rs 1525/-
Dear Sir,
I have booked above on 8-09-08 at your Aligarh office in front of the Tika Ram Mandir, Samad road. I enquired your representative about my advertisement on 14-09-08 as committed by him. But he rebuked me that is not a tolerable as a senior citizen.I request you please look in my matter at your end at earliest under advice to me. I advice you as a customer that as a gesture of goodwill it is not of favorable to you.

Thanking you

Your faithfully

G-18, Mansarovar
Ramghat road, Aligarh
N  24th of Feb, 2009 by
I am S Balan, I had taken annual subscription of Times of India in the month of Sep 2008, Order no NAA 037019. From Day one the supply of news paper is irregular. I have to make call to customer care of Times of india almost once in 15 days. Response from the customer care center is also very poor. No body bothers to take feedback once complaint is logged. When we ask them regarding details of their higher ups to whome complaint can be escalated, their excuse is they have been advised not to give detail of their higherups.
Now since last 15 days i have not received any newspaper. I might have made note more than 15 complaints, but no output.
If times of India is not able to manage the delivery of newspaper why are they comming up with annual subscriptions.

S Balan
D  12th of Apr, 2009 by
I m belonging to jodhpur, rajasthan. i m not getting TIMES LIFE for last 3 months, even it comes in jaipur. It is all negligence of TOI department, they says that they don't have time to sort out such small problems.
so please look in to the matter as soon as possible
A  23rd of Jul, 2009 by
Times of INDIA - Un Responsible, Cheats to customers.
I had TOI subscription for 6 months and after 2.5 months, they have stopped delivering papers.
Filed a complaint -- Number 202135 to local TIMES office (ph. no. 040-23355335) couple of times but no action taken, they feel sorry but don't do anything.
They gave me couple of numbers but no one acts on this complaint.

A  23rd of Feb, 2010 by

Customer code 200355, where the service was pathetic. The paper was never delivered before 10am... and at times not even delivered. I called the Times office several times and asked them to stop the newspaper delivery due to very bad service, and was told once the subscription amount is exhausted the delivery will be stopped. However, now the delivery boy is demanding money for the past few months of paper delivered. I was under the impression that the paper is delivered for the several complaints raised.. as a service gesture.. However, this is not the case as realised now. The boy never comes when we are at home, at times, had to ask the watchman to know if the boy had come as there is no trace of the paper.

When calling Times office at Hyderabad - 23355335, but no one responds the calls, this is most pathetic of sort of service.
It is very disheartening to see such low service levels.. from a news group of stature.. Hope the Times people would be sensible enough to act on the complaints and provide a solution.

Appreciate if you can look into the issue.

Sai Prasad
N  16th of Jun, 2011 by
i am indian work in suadiarab company .al yamama .grup khaldi broders aj...forman my contect..2 years fines but company told 5 thusand sr. give and go india oll man same problam whu is not acepetd indian contect tomuch problam giveng oll time .plece give helf this time company fouls tuld visa mony give ... my no 0556276042