Times of India — No Freelance Payment
I wrote some freelance articles for Times Of India, Chandigarh. I was told that I would be paid Rs. 500 per article and I wrote 5 articles for the Tech and You section of the paper.
This was some 4 years back. The sub-editor in-charge Mr. Vivek Mukherjee did not give me a dime despite repeated requests. Even after a year and a half of the articles being published, he told me that the payment has not been released by the head office. What kind of newspaper is this. You guys don't even pay your freelancers, and you claim to project the wrongdoings in the society. Either Times of India is fraud or Vivek Mukherjee Times of India is one.
Anyways, the amount isn't large but its about the ethics.
More Times of India Complaints & Reviews
- Times of India - Times of India subscription in chennai 
- Times of India - Unfair decision! 
- Times of India - NON RECEIPT OF ECONOMIS TIMES IN COMBO OFFER OF TIMES OF INDIA 
- Times of India - No reply in giving prize 
- Times of India - Compulsory delivery of TOI CREST
- Times of India - NON Delivery of subscription and improper response by CRM team
- Times of India - Cheating With customers 
- Times of India - Wrong matrimonial ad
- Times of India - Not getting newspaper from April 2016 after renewal
- Times of India - Default in delivering the newspapaer