Timepieces International / Never got my order

1 FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1-800 733 8463

The " Timespieces International" is the last company you want to order from. I ordered a watch 7 weeks ago first it was 2 weeks then they where hold up by costumes then they are in Florida not shipped jet but 2 weeks later I still don't have the watch. They feed you a line of BS if you call and complain to their Costumer Service if there is such a thing at all.

I never will order from that company again they do not care about the costumer at all.

In

Comments

4th of Sep, 2008

i dont really know anything about timepieces international, but to be honest, before anyone will take you seriously darling, i think you should learn to spell, and actually make proper gramatical sense. i don't think that a single sentence in your comment made any sense, no wonder the customer service wasn't helpful... they probably couldn't understand you! Sorry for the bluntness, but im an english teacher and these things get on my nerves!

22nd of Sep, 2009

John, you're an English teacher & you don't know how to capitalize? When using an 'I' and referring to yourself, it's an upper case 'I'. Also, there are two m's in grammatical. Sorry for the bluntness but I hope you teach your kids better than you teach Inga.

• Ju
      26th of Sep, 2010

I had to call many times to find out where my watch was. I finally received it 2 weeks after it was promised. It had a defect and they sent replacement overnight. I wouldn't give them 5 stars, maybe 3. I love my watch!

• Wa
      12th of May, 2011

PLACED AN ORDER FOR A WATCH, SENT A PAYMEN OF $144.00 IN MARCH OF 2011.(WAYNE N. BLOUNT 30850 CEDAR RD. PEPPER PIKE, OHIO 44124-4425 PH# 216-780-1327. THANK YOU IN ADVANCE.

• Wa
      12th of May, 2011

PLEASE RESPOND

1st of Dec, 2011

I've ordered from Timepieces International multiple times and have nothing but positive things to say about them. The products and service I received were fantastic, so I'm sorry, but I'd have to disagree with you.