Time Warner Cable / customer service problems

1 Wichita Falls, TX, United States Review updated:

Time Warner Cable of Texas clearly has little respect for it's customers beyond setting up their products. Service for them is completely unacceptable. They do not answer their phones in a timely manner and when they do, you can expect to have a several weeks long delay in getting a service person to your home to address a problem - if they show up at all. (In my case, they phoned, said the problem "should be fixed" and we now have to wait an ADDITIONAL three weeks for a repairman with the THIRD call to report the problem. They're the only player in the system - how I wish there was a competitor here!

Good luck if you choose TWC in Wichita Falls, Texas.

Ly

Comments

• Ca
      24th of Dec, 2008

On November 28 net spend process a payment for my NY account made in Inglewood/Hawthorne California. This transaction is in the amount of $201.35, upon clearing on November 30th, the charge was taken from my account was in fact debit charges that took place. using a netspend vendor see confirmation . However, the payment was never posted to my new York city account. Since then I have been trying to decipher what procedures are in place to locate this payment and reapplied to the correct city and location.

Please I am beat, please email me with this information as my account activity from the November is overdue! Please have someone call me regarding this account. The funds need to be transferred to my new York number 5189 1961 5630 8411. fax number is 212-222-8165