Time Warner Cable / customer service problems
Time Warner Cable of Texas clearly has little respect for it's customers beyond setting up their products. Service for them is completely unacceptable. They do not answer their phones in a timely manner and when they do, you can expect to have a several weeks long delay in getting a service person to your home to address a problem - if they show up at all. (In my case, they phoned, said the problem "should be fixed" and we now have to wait an ADDITIONAL three weeks for a repairman with the THIRD call to report the problem. They're the only player in the system - how I wish there was a competitor here!
Good luck if you choose TWC in Wichita Falls, Texas.
More Time Warner Cable Complaints & Reviews
- Time Warner Cable Pay Express - online payment is a rip-off! 
- Time Warner Cable - picture loss, poor quality 
- Time Warner Cable - false promotion 
- Time Warner Cable - price lock guarantee and $100 cash back 
- Time Warner Cable - $100 gift cards 
- Time Warner Cable - buyout contract 
- Time Warner Cable - payment 
- Time Warner Cable - installing internet
- Time Warner Cable - internet and live agents
- Time Warner Cable - spectrum netgear