Time Warner Cable / billing department error cost me alot of money

1 Liberty, NC, United States Review updated:
Phone: 336-505-1393

I cancelled my services Oct. 31st. I am being bille up to Dec.4. I was treated like a 6 year old and passed from one rep to another. These reps are paid to be there but my time and money are valuable to me. I feel as though I was robbed! Something needs to be done. Time Warner treats its customers like the politicians in this state treat their constuents. Wheres the power of the people. TW needs to go or more competition needs to come(not satelite)

Je

Comments

Ha
  19th of Jul, 2009

You MUST deal with TimeWarner in writing. Do NOT rely on phone calls or email.

If TimeWarner were a person it would best be described as a pathological liar: They will say one thing and do whatever is most convenient for them.

I have made a hobby out of rescuing people from TimeWarner. They screwed me out of $1000 so I plan to cost them orders of magnitude more in customer loss.

Send ALL letters to "the office of the president" for your territory.

If you continue to be defrauded by TWC file a FORMAL complaint with the "Public Utilities Commission"

De
  8th of Dec, 2009

TWC Time warner just canceled out some basic channels such as Hallmark Channel during the HOliday season.. HOw stupid is TWC? Well pretty damn stupid.

The TWC has bad reception but is notorious for charging and charging HIGH for the minimal basic or just one step up from basic level. And STILL the reception is bad.

I am canceling and will tell all to cancel their TWc membership.