Time Warner Cable Insight - / hd-dvr boxes technical breakdown

Powell, OH, United States Review updated:
Phone: 6142140517
Periodically have issues with my HD-DVR cable box. Power failures(Cable BOX) which result in missed recordings. And we must reboot the box everytime we wish to sit down and start watching our television. Time Warner has replaced box, and issues still persist. Their technicians who came to trouble shoot box advised me that this is a BIG issue with everyone who uses Time Warners HD_DVR cable box, using HDMI cables.
No eta on a permanent fix. There customer service department wants to keep swapping boxes.
PAying alot of money every month for premium service. It's time they provide a premium service.

Comments