Time Warner Cable / cable
I cancelled Time Warner Cable services in March of 2016.
My reason for cancellation: ever increasing costs of their services
very poor quality of cable TV and their inability
to repair it.
Their equipment was returned to them at the same time.
Two months later my wife realized they still charging us and using automated withdrawals from our checking account to the tune of $350.63.
"Theft in progress".
We put stop to it by informing our Bank about unauthorized withdrawals.
After a long hustle with Time Warner and a stupid "exit interview" they insisted upon Time Warner finally agreed to refund money they stole from us.
Their refund check for the full amount came a month later and we considered this matter closed.
August 26, 2016 we received a bill from Time Warner for the amount of $350.69 demanding payment for service period 08/21-9/20.
I cancelled their serviced on March 2016!!! Services were all paid for then.
I called them asking who is the person coming up with this gem of a stick up.
I was informed to pay this bill. Bill for services we did away with months ago.
More Time Warner Cable Complaints & Reviews
- Charter communications - hard core porn shows on tv 
- Time Warner Cable Pay Express - online payment is a rip-off! 
- Time Warner Cable - picture loss, poor quality 
- Time Warner Cable - false promotion 
- Charter communications - service outages 
- Time Warner Cable - harassment/aggressive upselling/rudeness 
- Time Warner Cable - billing
- Time Warner Cable - fails to pay refund 
- Time Warner - terrible experience! 
- Cui - Communications Unlimited (Charter Cable - Communications) - Bad Service / mis-management