Time Warner Cable / sexual harrasment

Time Warner cable can be harrassing. I used to work with someone at a home furnishing company that love to use his job as some sort of meeting place for women. His name is John C Hernandez and he works for the Dallas branch of Time Warner cable and he is a big time player. Beware ladies he is a dirty player so be careful and stay away from him! He doesn't have a clue he's beeing watched. My wife quit working for Time Warner cable because she complained that he was making passes at her. And last I did an investigation on him and found out that he's done this at some other pervious jobs that has had. BE CAREFUL LADIES FROM THE TIME WARNER DALLAS BRANCH!

Comments

• Ar
      8th of Aug, 2008

I'VE BEEN TRYING TO GET TWC HIGHSPEED INTERNET FOR MORE THAN SEVEN MONTHS.
    LAST YEAR TWC TOOK OVER THE CABLE SYSETM HERE IN NICHOLS, SC. I LIVE AT 7371 CRUTCHLOW CT. NICHOLS, SC 29581.
    I WENT ONLINE IN JAN. OR FEB. OF THIS YEAR TO APPLY FOR THE SERVICE. I WAS INFORMED THAT THE SERVICE WAS NOT AVALIBLE. I APPLIED AGAIN A COUPLE MONTHS LATER, AND WAS TOLD THE SAME THING.
    I WAS TALKING TO MY NEXT DOOR NEIGHNOR AND HE TOLD ME THAT HE HAD THE SERVICE. HE SAID IT WAS INSTALLED ABOUT TWO MONTHS AGO.
    I APPLIED ON A FRIDAY NITE JULY 25 AND WAS GIVEN A AUG. 14 INSTALL DATE. ON THE NEXT MONDAY I RECIEVED AN E-MAIL TELLING ME THAT THE SERVICE WAS NOT AVAILABLE. I SENT A FEW E-MAILS, MADE A FEW PHONE CALLS, TO TRY TO FIND OUT WHY. SINCE MY NEIGHNORS SERVICE IS SUPPLIED FROM THE SAME CONNECTION BOX THAT MY HOUSE WAS. ( I don't have cable at this time ).THE CABLE IS THERE TO MY HOUSE. EACH TIME I CALLED OR E-MAILED I GOT THE SAME REPLY, EITHER I WASN'T DIRECT NEXT DOOR, MAYBE ACCROSS, DOWN THE ROAD, ECT. EVEN AFTER I EXPLAINED I LIVE RIGHT NEXT DOOR AND HOOKED UP AT THE POST.
    WHY IS THIS HAPPENING?