Time Share Solutions / Scam and rip off!

Henderson, NV, United States Review updated:

These people ripped off my mother of over $1000. Bill Elis was alway putting her off a few days or weeks telling her he had sold her time shares. Now noone can contact them at all at TImeShare Solutions. DO NOT LET THIS GO ON!!! Please if you have been involved with this and want justice go to www.ftc.com and file a complaint. They will not do anything until they get enough complaints.
Sa

Comments

Je
  2nd of Feb, 2009
Shell Vacations Club is a RIP OFF.

We need more people to stand up together and get stronger. shell vacation victim please join my communite forum at http://antishellvacation.com

Why would someone pay $400 a night with Shell Vacations Club points when you can stay at the same Hotel for $150 by booking with Expedia or other website. The economy is in real bad shape and we should let current owner NOT TO PURCHASE MORE POINTS AND MAKE SURE OTHER PEOPLE DO NOT GET SCAMMED ON THIS RIP OFF.
Do not get fooled by FAKE positve comments made by Shell Vacations employees. Read what current pissed owners have to say about.

Ch
  4th of May, 2011
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
Please Do Not Confuse Time Share Solutions, L.L.C. located in Va.(owned by 2 upstanding local Realtors) with Timeshare Solutions, L.L.C. Located in Vegas.The Company you wrote about is spelled Timeshare not Time Share !!!These are two totally different companies, Time Share Solutions, L.L.C.(va.), Has had NOT One Complaint since they open there doors over 3 years ago.
Da
  11th of Jul, 2011
I had signed up with Timeshare Solutions about a year ago. Paid $899, after paying they then tried to get me to 'upgrade' my listing for additional money. The only calls I ever received were to try to get more money from me. They never had a buyer, not 1 call from them with an offer. I tried getting my money back several different ways such as calling me credit card company, BBB, and writing them a letter - nothing worked.

I then did a google search on Timeshare Fee Recovery and found a company listed there which did work with me in getting a refund. I was shocked, I finally got back my money.
Gr
  18th of Aug, 2013
this lady has the wrong company .Time Share Solutions 2 words is in Va. not Neveda. She needs to correct her grammer, she means timeshare solutions (1 word)