time share / soliciting

Phone: 1-888-881-0116

I keep getting automated calls about how I can save and/or remove fees on my time share. -- I have never owned a time share in my life !!!, so I have no idea how they got my phone number!!! -- I tried calling the above number they gave in their message to tell them to stop disturbing me but all I got was background music. Nobody ever answered me. These time share calls have been going on for years. I keep being told that my number will be taken off the list, but it seems to be put back on their lists year after year.

Cj
Apr 03, 2013

Comments

• Ro
      Oct 15, 2008
    all

tell people they are all idiots to buy tims share... anything taht people sell that is a hard sell and pays big commsion is no good for teh consumer, so let teh idiots get scammed

• Do
      May 15, 2009
    time share - happy customer

MY NAME IS DOROTHY PETERSON :

I HAVE WORKED WITH ABOUT 7 DIFFERENT COMPANIES AND I HAVE TO SAY BY FAR RESORT CONDOS PLUS IS THE MOST PROFESSIONAL COMPANY I HAVE WORKED WITH, I SPOKE WITH A GENTLEMAN BY THE NAME OF OETER JAMES, AND HE HAS WALKED ME THROUGH EVERY ASPECT OF THE SALES PROCESS. THIS IS MY 4TH PROPERTY THAT I SOLD THROUGH HIM AND I HAVE NEVER BEEN HAPPIER . PETER JAMES IS THE REAL DEAL AND I LIKE THE FACT THAT HE IS GREAT WITH FOLLOW UPS, HE CALLED ME AND CONTINUED TO CALL ME UNTIL I REC MY CHECK SO I WANT TO SAY IF YOU EVER GET THE CHANCE TAKE IT HE KNOWS WHAT HES DOING . I HAVE SENT HIM 9 OF MY FRIENDS AND THEY ALL SAY THE SAME THING.

DOROTHY, PETERSON

• Ge
      Jul 29, 2009

I BELIEVE YOU WORK FOR RESORT CONDOS PLUS. AND THAT YOU ARE TRING TO MAKE THINGS LOOK GOOD BUT FOR EVERYONE ELSE WE KNOW DIFFERENTLY.

• Fe
      Nov 23, 2009
    Timeshare Hot List
    Trinidad and Tobago
    Phone: 8684680034

Timeshare Hotlist initiated my contract without my signature. When they claimed the contract was in effect, given the time that they sent it to me, I went ahead and signed and faxed the contract to them.
    They have not rented my property and do not even return my emails or calls. I will be taking legal action against this company.

• Ro
      May 10, 2010
    time share - Time Share Sale

I am trying to sell my timeshare. I have had several bad experiences, where companies have called me luring me for the sale, taken my cc and not responded after that. To the extent, that I once recieved a called, saying that the buyer is ready to acccept the offer but I need to pay the upfront fees. In short, very expensive and valuable and expensive lesson learnt.

Does anybody have any experience using a timeshare company for sale. What is the best method for selling a timeshare?

• Ex
      May 19, 2010

We offer some different options for timeshare owners who have fell victim to the Rental/Resale scam. The CEO of Exchange International is the former Assistant Attorney General for the State of Florida and works with a Florida based law firm that drafts letters on behalf of victims. Coupling this benefit with a FREE site that enables owners of properties to Rent/Exchange and Donate their current week for a 501 (c) 3 tax deductible receipt. Our services are NOT free, however 2 letters are drafted on behalf of the owners who have been taken advantage of by a Florida based law firm and where the only thing necessary for the owner to do is to sign their name and put it in the mail.

We understand that not EVERY rental/resale company is a scam however 99.8% of them in our experience are. The information that we provide is copywritten, trademarked and proprietary to Exchange International. We help right the wrong. If you are interested in hearing about the services we provide during this segment of your ownership contact 407-215-5388 or www.exchangeinternational.com .

We wish you the best of luck in whatever venue you decide to pursue.

Regards,

• Tr
      Nov 27, 2010

This company exchange international has an open investigation into their company with the fl state atty general economic crimes division orlando fl BEWARE

• Tr
      Nov 27, 2010

What a crock! This company is currently under investigation with the FLORIDA STATE ATTORNEY GENERAL economic crimes division Orlando, Fl CaLL to verify with fl state atty general.Public information.

• Fe
      Mar 08, 2011
    time share - RIP OFF ATTORNEY
    CENTER FOR LEGAL JUSTICE
    DEL RAY BEACH
    Florida

WHY DOES PAUL RODGERS KENNEDYS PEOPLE DO SO MANY DRUGS...
    HARASSMENT AND DOUBLE CHARGING CREDIT CARDS...SCAMMING ELDERLY PEOPLE FOR TIMESHARE
    A TAX ATTORNEY DOING COLLECTIONS...I DONT THINK SO ???????
    SCAM...ALMIGHTY GOD WILL JUDGE THIS GUY AND HIS COHORTS...SCAM ATTORNEY...SHOULD BE DISBARRED

• Ca
      May 17, 2011

You need to turn him into the Bar. We have filed a complaint. Waiting for a response but any information you can give us we would be grateful.

Jan 01, 2013
    time share - Everything they tell you are lies!!!!
    Vacation Villas II
    Orlando
    Florida

What ever you do don't buy from Vacation Villas II or any KGI location. All they tell you are lies, they make all kinds of promises, pressure you into purchasing there time share without allowing you to do research and you find out that you have been taken for a lot of money. Yes if you like the place and want to pay the amount the are asking for one week at the same location every year then great, but that is all you get. NO MORE!! the rest is lies and Interval International aren't any better.

• Su
      Aug 06, 2013
    Accor premiere vacation club
    New South Wales
    Australia

I become a member of Accor premiere vacation club few years age after being encourage by a friend. My husband and I attended their presentation day @ Novotel in Olympic park in Sydney.It was explain the this share can be given to next generation and now I found out how difficult to book regardless I took Platinum premiere point.So, It's a scam because if it's very difficult to book now how much more for the next generation if population are getting bigger and the place they offer is the same and the membership is also getting expensive every year.I paid a lot of money, I am getting hopeless to book for the place I wanted and get no chance.So, I wanted to sell it back to them but they are not interested. So, if the idea is good they buy it back but because it's a scam idea they refuse.Could you please help me with this and what's my right?