Time Share Market Pro / Terrible experience

United States Review updated:
Time Share Market Pro
I was told that they could sell my timeshare in 6 mo or less only if I give them 450.00 to sell up front. Since then I've called to see what is going on about selling my timeshare. Several times.

We're having a convention. They will be a lot of buyers there. Don't worry we will try to sell them yours.

So do not go to this company to sell your timeshare. All they will do is rip you off and keep you running around.

A  26th of Feb, 2009 by
I have the same problem. do you know if they are in business still. I paid and they tell me is. oh i a big convention coming up.. will se what happen. They told me the same thing like 3 times already.
A  5th of Mar, 2009 by
To customer service:

Timeshare Market Pro Inc, 4316 North State Road 7, Lauderdale Lake, FL 33319 ripped me off for $599. Timeshare market pro in lied to me and never did anything for me except take my money and put me on their website which is http://www.timesharemarketpro.com. Timeshare market pro is a scam all they tell you is that they have a big event coming whatever date. Every time I call they tell me the same thing over and over. Please don’t use this company they are a fraud, all they what is your money bunch of rip-off. No consideration for a working honest person. How can timeshare Market pro sleep at night? BBB show get involve with this company and close it for good. If you what your money to go to the garbage, make a contract with Timeshare Market Pro. I will continue making complaint after complaint after complaint till a get my money from this scam. If this company what to get in contact with me just, check my fake agreement number 12886 in your fake website.

This will be the list of site that I will start listing this message as much as i can:

/link removed/

www.blogger.com I will start creating a free blog everyday

www.wordpress.com I will start creating a free blog everyday

www.freewebs.com I will start creating a free blog everyday

www.geocities.com I will start creating a free blog everyday

I will make this compay reputation so bad every single day starting monday if i dont get my money back.

Juan Guzman

A  13th of Mar, 2009 by
Timeshare Market Pro Inc, 4316 North State Road 7, Lauderdale Lake, FL 33319, 1-866-305-1202. Owner Chuck Schwab ripped me off for $1500. I signed a contract with Timeshare Market Pro Inc 9/23/08 for timeshare renting/selling services. On 10/17/08 my credit card was refunded the contracted amount, followed by a telephone call from my Timeshare Market Pro Inc agent, named Stacey Fasce, informing me that there was fraud in the company, Co owner Tim Burrows (not sure of spelling on the last name) had taken the computers and cleaned out the bank account and changed the locks on the doors and the company had shut down. On 12/01/08 my credit card was re-charged with no communication from the company stating that they started back up. I was under the assumption that my contract had been voided when I was refunded and informed by the company that they were out of business. I've been disputing the charge and the validity of the contract with the company, whom now denies any wrongdoing, but has admitted to fraud in the company with a criminal conviction. I did not here from this company for five months regarding the status of my timeshare sale/rental, all the while thinking that my contract had been voided. I hired another company. Now they act as if they are a great company hard at work trying to sell my timeshare with no contact for five months. I have had extremely heated arguments with the finance manager Steven whom claims they have done nothing wrong and have acted in good faith, and now after several hung up conversations I am to believe that they have my best interest at hand.

I spoke with the Broward County Chamber of Commerce regarding the situation and they informed me that Timeshare Market Pro Inc was disbarred from the Chamber of Commerce in October 2008, when the incident occurred. I have filed complaints with the Broward Co. Sheriffs Dep. and will be receiving a copy of the police report to establish my fraud case to American express. Complaints were also filed with State Attorney Generals office and the Better Business Bureau.

We need to come together as citizens to try and stop this kind of fraud.
If any one has any information or other stories like mine against T.M.P please e-mail or call.

D. Kendrick
A  7th of May, 2009 by
My husband and I have had our timeshare with this company for over a year. I hadnt heard anything from them for ahwile and had heard they went out of business. I would love to find a way to get my money back. I didnt spend quite as much as you, $800 but could use that money back. Let me know how we can go about getting our money back and I will help. Thanks, Kim LeBlanc
N  17th of Mar, 2010 by
My wife and I have had our timeshare with this company as well Timeshare Market Pro for over a year and a half. I haven't heard from them and each time I called, they would say that they are having a convention this week-end and would sell my timeshare, but never heard from them again. Now I understand they are out of business. I have spent $1003.00 and could also use this money back now. So let me know how I could retrieve my money back from them and I will help. Thanks, M.Hunte
A  19th of Aug, 2010 by
All of us who signed contracts with Timeshare Market Pro have been vicimized. I have had no offers in two years in spite of drastically reducing my asking price. Was initially told that our Manhattan Club property would sell in 60 to 90 days and/or rent in 30 to 60 days. Complete lies! They never answer their phone, have to leave many messages before being called back, ignore emails.

After several letters requesting a refund with no response, I filed complanints with the BBB, Florida Consumer Services, and the Florida AG.

The company failed to respond to BBBs communication. The response sent to Consumer Services was full of blatant lies.

It is obvious that they are a scam company who has no intention of refunding my money or providing the promised service.

When I learned that the AG was conducting an investigation of this company and others, I sent them documentation and an affidavit.

I would urge anyone who has been scammed by this company or others in Florida to contact the AG. Perhaps his investigation can get us refunds or at least shut the company down to prevent other unwary consumers from being taken advantage of.