Time Share Globe / Tme Share RE sale ploy

1 2753 road 580 Suite 580Clear Water, FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 727 450 0438

Company agent called on phone to advertise that company can sell unused time. First of all company cannot sell what is no longer available for sale. I contacted company within 24 hours asking them please to cancel !! They still posted an" internet ad" which had very little detail. I wrote and called and they have ignored my request to reimburse my credit card payment. I have not signedany document authorising them, yet they refuse to even deal with me on the phone or to send back my money. I have paid nearly 400.00 which was one of the hugest mistakes to give them my credit card number. It is a BIG SCAM folks.

Comments

• Li
      16th of Sep, 2010

this company is a SCAM. i worked there and they take people money and do nothing.
    they promise they will sell your timeshare within a month and nothing happes.
    they ask for outrageous fees upfront. they lie to customers by telling them that they have had some calls about the properties for sale and THAT IS TOTAL BS!!

They have never sold a timeshare. NEVER
    Its all lies

BEWARE

• Ca
      9th of Dec, 2010

I currently work for timeshare globe and have not worked for them long, however I have already assisted a client in renting their westgate timeshare. I have worked for several resale companies in florida and not a single one has ever done ANYTHING for their customers. The magazine is great quality and well-recieved by potential buyers and renters. I am an honest person and would never lie to anyone! That is why I was not fired like the person lilylove81 above was. good luck to all and god bless.