Time Pieces International / The worst customer service

1 FL, United States

My wife purchased a watch from Time Pieces International in Nov of 2011 for me. In January 2012, THREE MONTHS LATER, I had to return the watch because the month and day hands fell off. I had to ship it at my cost, they refused to pay even though the watch was only 2 months old. I recieved tha watch back, TWO MONTHS LATER. In febuary of this year 2013, guess what, the same issue. Both the day and maonth hand fell off again. They refused to pay for shipping again, CHARLIE was the customer service agent, a wolf in lambs clothing. Two months later I recieved the watch back again, the watch cost $380.00, it is crap.. poor workmenship, quality and customer service. I work for US Airways and have forwarded my 7 email attempts with NO response from Time Pieces international, NONE, NOT ONE!!! regarding the staus of my watch and wheather or not they would refund the dollars I had to pay or shipping. I am hoping US Airways will pull there advertising from there magazines so that others will not fall prey to a well below average product, the poorest customer service I have ever experienced and just an overall NEGATIVE experience. Please shop around, there are others companys out there that will take your money, just average I'll be it but at least they are not timepieces international.

Tg