Time piece USA / Ladies Watch Bought 45 days before &exchange period&

Phone: 1-800-733-8463
I spent ALOT of money with this company. I puchased a watch 3 years ago and I absolutley, love it! Well, 1 year later, regretfully, I lost it. I saved my money for 1 whole year, and as a "goal" I wanted to buy the same exact watch. Well I DID. In November 2008. I also, spent much additional, for the matching "LADIES" watch, for my girlfriend. I gave it to her at Christmas . She was surprised, but she liked a different one offered at the same company, same price, just a different style. MY COMPLAINT IS: The " said" policy states, 30 day exchange policy. The company will not call me back to help me in any way. It upsets me, because I can't wear mind without hurting her feelings. All I want is to echange it and help with assisting me with "how to do it"? Please anyone, can you help me?

John Silisavage
Fraser, Michigan
cell ph# [protected]

Thank you!

A  26th of Mar, 2009 by
I will NOT order anything from them again!
N  2nd of Apr, 2009 by
Hello to you i'm James The Jeweler in Atlanta, Ga and i also have my own jewelry discussion group here under "JEWELRY & WATCHES" i read your complaint and seeing a very big trend of DISRESPECT TO JEWELRY CUSTOMERS almost everywhere? i will tell you that i'd love to have the opportunity to become your new online jeweler and if there's any jewelry questions you have for me feel free to ask me, and i like getting the job done right ONCE not TWICE.

I can get you any watch you're interested in or like, and i also have NO COMPLAINTS FROM ANYONE ON ANY COMPLAINTS BOARDS ON THE INTERNET! i ask that you set a REALISTIC BUDGET and let me know what type of watch you'd like to own be it a SINGLE watch or a HIS/HER SET.

If you'd like to contact me here feel free to do so or you can at my contacts below.

Email: jamesthejeweler@yahoo.com

Phone: 404-447-5459

My Online Jewelry Blog: http://jamesisajeweler.blogspot.com
N  2nd of Apr, 2009 by
To answer your question about the watch dilemma you're currently dealing with, i STRONGLY SUGGEST you contact your credit card company and ask that they get your money back, and also i suggest you take those watches back or send them back to the store you bought them from.

I don't know if the time frame has gone over where you can't recover your money but regardless i'd report this company to my credit card company and demand a REFUND of my money. Contact the Better Business Bureau in the city or state this company is located in also, and file a complaint against them to.

Should you need my assistance feel free to contact me!
N  1st of Feb, 2017 by
@jamesisajeweler You can contact Timepieces International on 1 800 733 8463. Just ask to speak to the Operations Manager