Time Magazine / Subscription change of address not honored

In May 2008 I extended my Time Magazine subscription for 3 years. In June 1998 I changed my address overseas. Called the company, - seeing as it was a change overseas - I expected to cancel and get a refund, but they told me "no problem" to the overseas address, so I gave them the new address. They said I would start to get the Aussie edition, and it should start sometime in August. I have yet to see a single issue. They have ignored my emails (phone calls from here - Papua New Guinea) to their 1-800 number don't work. And a phone call from here is so expensive it would consume the US$30 I paid in no time. So at this point I have lost my money and all confidence in Time Magazine.

N  4th of Sep, 2009 by
I have duplicate subscriptions due to renewal with slightly different name.

First subscription:
William Kemsley-Jr
PO Box 1574
Ranchos de Taos, NM 87557 expires August 2010

Second subscription:
Bill Kemsley
PO Box 1574
Ranchos de Taos, NM 87557 expires October 2009

Please have one subscrition folow the other. Thank you
William Kemsley-Jr
N  24th of Dec, 2010 by

Time Magazine - Not send free offers and gift

I P.NarasimhaMurthy lodgeing complint that you sent me a letter stating if you paid two years subscription in single payment you get 4piece travel set and mystery gift free exclusively for select professionals .i made payment through my sbi cridit card towrds tow years subscription to Living media india ltd dated 19/11/2010 but iam not receved any above sed items excepet time magzines please look in to the matter and take necessery arrangements to send the said above items thanking you sir

yours obediently

P.Narasimha Murthy

N  24th of Dec, 2010 by
I P.NarasimhaMurthy I must highly recommend the above merchandise. I hear they have free gifts too. After all they do say that..."Quality is our Dignity; Service is our Lift." THATS GOTTA MEAN SOMETHING??????? Right???????
N  13th of Jul, 2016 by

Time Magazine - Poor Condition of Product
Time Magazine

When we got our February 21. 2011 TIME magazine, i flipped through and noticed that at least 10 pages (5 sheets) were missing from it and a lot more were very easily falling out. My guess is that the others fell out during the shipping process, but I was still really miffed. I still love TIME, but is there any way that i can tell THEM about this?