Time Magazine / Subscription change of address not honored
In May 2008 I extended my Time Magazine subscription for 3 years. In June 1998 I changed my address overseas. Called the company, - seeing as it was a change overseas - I expected to cancel and get a refund, but they told me "no problem" to the overseas address, so I gave them the new address. They said I would start to get the Aussie edition, and it should start sometime in August. I have yet to see a single issue. They have ignored my emails (phone calls from here - Papua New Guinea) to their 1-800 number don't work. And a phone call from here is so expensive it would consume the US$30 I paid in no time. So at this point I have lost my money and all confidence in Time Magazine.
More Time Magazine Complaints & Reviews
- Time Magazine - Difficult to cancel subscription
- Time Magazine - charged my account 
- Time Magazine - Non-receipt of Magazine & gifts 
- Time Magazine - Non-receipt of gifts 
- Time Magazine - Overccharging
- Time Magazine - received only 28 copies, but 13 were duplicates which should be replaced and14 remaining copies not shipped plus 10 more to complete 52 issues.
- [Resolved] Time Magazine - Non receipt of issues from the past 8 months 
- Time Magazine - Late issues