Tim Tointon Star Clothing Store / Don't buy from them – seller doesn't provide orders

Tim Tointon Star Clothing Store is total rip off and scam. Don’t order from them. I bought two pairs of shoes from them, and after 10 days I got nothing. I paid about $60 for the order. After several emails and messages through the website, I finally understood that they stole my money and wouldn’t provide the shoes. I want to find other people, who bought something from this company and haven’t received items. Please contact me or post comment about your situation. Together we can open a case against this company.

Ni
Apr 12, 2014

Comments

• Ka
      17th of Apr, 2014

i too purchased boots from this company and have not received anything. It's been 16 days.

1st of May, 2014

I am in a very similar situation. I ordered something off this site on April 14th and have heard nothing since despite numerous attempts to contact them. I have never had a bad experience buying off the Internet before but I think that's because I usually use my credit card directly and the credit card companies are very vigilant when they see a payment going through to a suspicious vendor. The fact that Tim Tointon use Paypal really covers their tracks and it will make me reconsider ever doing a transaction on Paypal again. Also I cannot open a complaint against them on Paypal until 45 days after the transaction is made. By which time I assume they will have popped up with a whole new bunch of email addresses and a new company name. As far as I can tell, Paypal is the only point of possible redress here. Anyway, in the meantime, what goes around comes around.

1st of May, 2014

Sorry I just want to correct my previous post, you have to place a complaint within 45 on Paypal. I have just done so. Hopefully it will yield results.

• Li
      19th of May, 2014

I purchased two pairs of shoes on April 27th and I have not received them. I bought them through Paypal and just filled out a complaint . I hope Paypal can get us our money money back .

• De
      17th of Jul, 2014

I purchased 2 pairs of shoes, so am $226.40 out of pocket. I have also put in a complaint through Paypal. Hoping I can get my money back. Deborah

• Tc
      20th of Jul, 2014

I purchased 2 pairs of shoes from that website yesterday, when I looked over the order confirmation emails, they have several email accounts and none of them under their website or company name. That just gave me a feeling that something is not right, so I goggled and I saw your guy’s comments, so I cancelled my payment through PayPal before they claim the money

• Te
      22nd of Jul, 2014

This company is fraudulent and stole $130 on my c/c too. I ordered 2 pair of tennis shoes and never received them and it has been 2 months. Now I am finding there are many others who l0st money. I sure hope Paypal will stand by me and get my money returned. If not, I will continue to discount using Paypal to everyone out there.
    Teresa
    Boise, ID

• Li
      4th of Aug, 2014

I ordered a pair of leather boots and as I live in Australia, I wasn't too worried when they hadn't arrived after 4 weeks but now it is getting on for 7 weeks and I also have had no response from emails I have sent. I am out of pocket to the tune of AUD105.00. I think it is too late to lodge a complaint with PayPal. I received confirmation of my order but no goods. Where do we go from here?

4th of Aug, 2014

I almost purchased from them but something did not feel right. I noticed the sizeing was off on the brand I wanted I did a search on them and have found serval people are being scamed by them.

• Dk
      7th of Aug, 2014

I ordered a pair of sandals in July and they never arrived. I will be issue a complaint with paypal as soon as I finish this entry :)

8th of Aug, 2014

same thing for me- Ordered 2 pairs of shoes and never received them, and never got any response to my inquiries. I did file a complaint with PayPal and also called my credit card company. I did receive a refund. This is a complete scam. I guess if prices look too good to be true, they are!

• Re
      12th of Aug, 2014

I've ordered a pair of shoes the 14th of July and still haven't received them yet. $68 out of pocket. Will file a complain with PayPal but sadly those shoes were supposed to be my wedding shoes:(

• Ni
      20th of Aug, 2014

The same happened to me... I ordered a pair of shoes and never heard of them again. I have sent a report to PayPal. now my question is: did any of you ever got money back from PayPal? Thanks for your help. Nina

• Ni
      20th of Aug, 2014

...I reported the case to paypal. they are trying to contact Tim tointon. in case paypal doesn't hear back, so they said, I'd get the money back. so let's wait and see.

• Ll
      4th of Sep, 2014

I reported a case with PayPal but because I submitted it after 45 days pasted, they couldn't reimburse me back. They suggested to submit a complaint with the Internet Crime Complaint Center, or IC3. The IC3 was established as a partnership between the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) and the National White Collar Crime Center (NW3C) to serve as a means to receive Internet related criminal complaints. Their website is www.ic3.gov.

Read other complaints and if you paid via PayPal and submit it within 45 days of the purchase date, you will get your money back.

• 56
      17th of Sep, 2014

Paypal agrees that this company is a scam and refunded my money today even though my purchase was more than 60 days ago. You will have to call and talk to someone in person at Paypal if your purchase is more than 45 days ago. Good luck!

• Me
      23rd of Sep, 2014

I have the very same thing happening to me right now. I will be contacting paypal today.

• Da
      28th of Sep, 2014

I also bought a pair of shoes and didn't received anything :(. It's been 20 days. Is there anything we can do?? I'm so pissed off :(.

• Da
      28th of Sep, 2014

OK, I just canceled the transaction and got confirmation that the bank payment has been canceled. Now I have the money in my PayPal Balance. It was easier than I expected and I'm glad to have my money back! But I'm still mad that other people will buy from them :(.

• Mi
      19th of Jan, 2015

The IP address for this "company" comes from overseas; Hong Kong to be specific. The prices on their boots is too low to be real. No company history, no mission statement, no reviews, no contact person, no phone numbers. Fraud.

3rd of Feb, 2015

Great!😩 I've been waiting too and thought if check some reviews ...now I'm worried. Bought sone boots and have had no response to emails. Lucky I paid with PayPal I guess... So angry!!