Tim Hortons / tim card app
I have about $160 on my Tim Card Mobile App which I primarily use on my customers.
It stopped working a couple of weeks ago saying my account is disabled.
I have tried contacting Tim Hortons twice about this issue in a couple of weeks with no reply.
This is very poor customer service to not even send a reply.
Allowing me to load this amount of money into your company App and then lock me out so I can't use my own money in your restaurants is criminal.
More Tim Hortons Complaints & Reviews
- Tim Hortons - treatment of employees 
- Tim Hortons - roll up the rim 
- Tim Hortons - unfair labour practices 
- Tim Hortons - rude/careless 
- Tim Hortons - rims already rolled up 
- Tim Hortons - staff
- Tim Hortons - new coffee lids
- Tim Hortons North Fairfield Beavercreek Ohio 45434 - ice entering and exiting the drive through!!!
- Tim Hortons - service
- Tim Hortons - a cold t