Tim Hortons / moka latte
A couple days before Christmas I purchased a Latte on King Street Moncton and while heading across town I tried it and there was something obviously wrong with it so I stopped at Tims on West Main Moncton and they lady took it and examined it and said no problem and gave me another along with a gift certificate for a free one. I was treated with professionalism and courtesy from both branches. On Dec 31st approx. a week later I tried to use the certificate on Horseman Road branch and they refused it due to the face it expired on Dec 31st and it was Dec 31st. I did not argue and just left. I know mistakes happen however if I was given a gift certificate do you not think the expiry should be more than a week. And I think a certificate that expires on the 31st should be accepted up until midnight on the 31st.
I don't want anything, just wish to voice my opinion
More Tim Hortons Complaints & Reviews
- Tim Hortons - treatment of employees 
- Tim Hortons - roll up the rim 
- Tim Hortons - unfair labour practices 
- Tim Hortons - rude/careless 
- Tim Hortons - rims already rolled up 
- Tim Hortons - The tim hortons on Massey drive is very dirty and falling apart.
- Tim Hortons - Customer Service
- Tim Hortons - Wax bags
- Tim Hortons - Flavourless Food
- Tim Hortons - drunk employee and no manager around