Tim Hortons / horrible customer service

1 Novi, MI, United States

Tim Hortons Location:

Between 10:55 AM and 11:10 AM on 10/28/2018, I was given a wrong item on a drive through order. Here are the series of events that happened within this time window:
- I went inside the shop in person to get it exchanged @ the counter.
- The manager (person taking the order) on duty asked and employee to exchange it.
- The employee. showed an attitude while giving back the exchanged item and adding it is "NOT a big DEAL".
- When I challenged him, on what he means by that, he answered back on my face "JUST [censored] OFF".
-All of this should be captured under the CCTV camera (if this location has one).
-The manager was present there and didn't object on such irresponsible behavior to a customer. I protested on this in front of everyone as this employee was trying to threaten me. and I was ready to call the Police on this incident.
- I left the shop very upset, but I wanted a closure on this.
- I came back to the location in 5 mins, asking to speak to the manager. The person who has taking the order identified himself as the manager.
- I narrated the incident again and re-emphasized on the use of profanity by his employees to a customer. He strongly denied this claim and offered me to reimburse my payment instead.
- One of the other supportive employees mentioned it strongly, that I cannot officially do anything against that employee as he is a MINOR.
This is the worst case of unethical customer service, I have till date and I am reviewing all option on how to fight back against this.
I checked google reviews, on the same location and found many similar experiences getting posted by other customers .
I will never ever buy anything from TIM Horton and will pursue all other internet / social media channels to make others aware of this incident.
Your hired employees have NO CONCEPT of customer service, which tells volumes on the shallow cultural /customer service ethics about the employees of you organization and /or franchisee locations.
I would rather spend a couple of dollars more and give STARBUCKs business than TIM HORTONS.

Ra