Tim Hortons / employer / franchise owner
Franchise owner DWAYNE of Tim Hortons hardwood in Ajax, ON- inappropriately spoke to employees over the usage of a leaking sink which has water leaking into the ice machine .
The owner Dwayne yelled profanities at workers and left without speaking in a professional manner over a leaking sink which is the RESPONSIBILITY of the owner to FIX as this place as a major HEALTH AND SAFETY RISK.
Upon employee leaving from feeling unsafe at work as well as have a family emergency, the managers of the franchise threatened worker "if you leave this means you don't come back".
This incident goes against employees rights! And we will be taking this to corporate for further investigation.
More Tim Hortons Complaints & Reviews
- Tim Hortons - treatment of employees 
- Tim Hortons - roll up the rim 
- Tim Hortons - unfair labour practices 
- Tim Hortons - rude/careless 
- Tim Hortons - rims already rolled up 
- Tim Hortons - gina kron /adrian nutt
- Tim Hortons - service
- Tim Hortons - pumpkin spice latte & customer service
- Tim Hortons - roach infestation
- Tim Hortons - rip off