Tim Hortons / customer service
As I was setting there, the manager was treating one of the worker feel like [censor]. She yelled at him and screaming at this boy three times. She was saying drive throw and sending home. Poor kid. He was saying tell me I will do anything for you she was saying no no no. Basically she was harassing him. I wander is there an HR person I know they don't have union fight for there righ. I wish that boy stood up I would of back him up but he quitely left the store. I am a regular customer. I seen this kinds harassment everyday. I don't like to see kids get treated like this in Canada. She can do it in her own [censor] country but not here. I hope I see her again. Timharton on 43avesouth!!!
More Tim Hortons Complaints & Reviews
- Tim Hortons - treatment of employees 
- Tim Hortons - roll up the rim 
- Tim Hortons - unfair labour practices 
- Tim Hortons - rude/careless 
- Tim Hortons - rims already rolled up 
- Tim Hortons - Metal Hair Pin In My Tea!
- Tim Hortons - Concerns with Management
- Tim Hortons - Training
- Tim Hortons - guy working the window
- Tim Hortons - service