Tim Hortons / cleanliness and food quality

1 Westlock, Canada

I work nights and finish my route 6 days a week in Westlock around 6:30 am. I usually go to the Tim Hortons every morning for a steeped tea and a yogurt.
Last week I bought a yogurt parfait and there was literally 2 blueberries and a small piece of strawberry on top of the yogurt. The cup was filled less than halfway with yogurt. With the granola it came to just half. Today there is more berries but still very little yogurt.
In addition the ladies bathroom is filthy almost every day. Today was my 3rd morning in a row here and the bathroom hasn't been cleaned. I actually took pictures of it and will do the same tomorrow to keep a running log of when it might be cleaned.
I have always maintained that you can tell how a kitchen is kept by the cleanliness of the bathroom in an establishment. And the pin pad and area is also dirty, the front isn't maintained any better. I took a pic of that too.
Lastly, the last 3 Boston creams I bought had only a dime sized amount of cream inside. I don't expect it to be full but at least enough to taste it would be nice. I don't know about you, but I am so tired of going to Tim Hortons and spending $10 and getting poor value. It's not just this location. I notice the food quantity and quality is less and less in the city as well. This location in Westlock is the worst however by far. Even the soap dispense, mirror etc were dirty, 1 week dirty, not just a days worth.
If this place doesn't improve its hygiene going forward, I plan to write a letter to the local paper, the health inspector and the town citing how unfair that big box business is crushing small local businesses and when becoming monopolies ripping the locals off for food value and basic clean facilities. I am disgusted.

Ur