Tim Hortons / pricing

Canada Review updated:

I have no idea why this happens but I can never get the same price for one drink I get. When I don't want striaght up coffee, I ask for a half coffee, half hot chocolate. I usually get charged for the price of a coffee but every so often someone will charge me for a cafe mocha. A cafe mocha contains half coffee, half hot chocalate AND a topping of whipped cream and chocolate curls. However, I don't get the toppings (too much sugar). I wouldn't complain so much but my brother worked at a Timmy's for over a year and he's told me he only charged for a coffee when anyone ordered that.

Comments

• Br
      2nd of Jul, 2011

Tim Horton's is WAAAAAAAY TOO HIGH on everything they have there!!! I mean, it's not even that good of quality food, etc. and they're charging "Fine Dining" price, almost!!! They try to scam people based on a name that you hear over and over through their advertising, etc. I guess they think that being Canadian is somehow "special"!! Who gives a ### who Tim Horton is/was???? I wish that he would go back to Canada and stay the hell there!!! DOUCHEBAG ALERT!!!

• Lo
      13th of Jul, 2011

Virgostar, your brother is right. As a Tim Horton's employee, if you ask for a coffee half hot chocolate, it is the same price as a regular coffee or hot chocolate. A Cafe Mocha is clearly a coffee with half hot chocolate and whipped topping and chocolate or caramel drizzle on the top, which is more than a coffee, half hot chocolate.