tileworks of texasgranite top bait and switch

R Review updated:

I would not recommend using Tileworks of Texas.

We purchased a granite top from Tileworks. For what they charged and what was delivered this was not a food deal. They gave us a different product that what we had asked for or were promised.
I would not recommend Tileworks of Texas for Granite. They are not honest and can switch the quality of the material that they are supplying. When addressing the problem to both the sales person and the manager they were not interested in satisfying us. I would recommend that if shopping for a granite top that anyone looks elsewhere.
Reinhardt

• D
      Feb 17, 2010

I have to disagree with Mr. Reinhardt. I am a designer, and I have been going to Tileworks for years. I do not see how you can switch a countertop with all of their policies and procedures they have in place.
    If I ever had a problem that was their fault, it was quickly resolved.
    The salesteam and management have excellent knowledge and customer service. I highly recommend Tileworks.

• J
      May 03, 2010

very amusing "Norman Bates"..as far as the complaint, I don't see how you can switch GRANITE! It's not something you can change! I send many of my customers to Tileworks, and they have always hand selected the granite. NEVER had a problem. Did you contact Tileworks and tell your situation?