Tilden Auto Center / Terrible Auto Service

Tilden Auto Center
9718 Perrin Beitel
San Antonio
Phone: (210)657-9988
I took my Van to Tilden to fix a severe front end noise. After explaining the problem to me, I reluctantly agreed to pay approximately $700 to have it fixed. I explained that this would be a stretch for me but Mike, the owner, guaranteed me that the noise would be fixed and all front end problems would be taken care. They took longer than promised to fix it but I finally paid and left with my van. It seemed to be okay for a day. Then the same noise and front end problems came back. I took it back twice with no satisfaction. They now are telling me that it will need an additional $700 worth of work to fix the problem and there is nothing else they can do. This is extremely unacceptable. You talk about your worst nightmare come true. This is the kind of scam that you hear about and pray never happens to you. In my job I am approached by many people asking for a good mechanic. I make sure to tell all of them about my nightmare experience and how I was ripped off by Tiden Auto Center in San Antonio, Texas.