Tilden Auto Ceners / Service

1 905 Hypoluxo RoadLantana, FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 561 547 0255

Last year I purchased a "Get Acquanited Service Special" card for $69.95. The card has a list of free services so today, 2/21/2009, I brought my car in for an oil change and to have the brakes checked. I left the car and asked the attendant, Mike to call me with an estimate if the brakes needed repair.

Approximately one hour later I received a call and the man told me that they were working on the brakes and the cost would be $154.00. I explained that I had asked for an estimate first. I was told that the work was already started. I asked them to stop as I did not have the money today. I asked if the oil had been changed and the phone was slammed down in my ear.

I went to pick up my car and was driving home when it started to overheat. My car had never overheated before. I pulled into a gas station and asked the atendant to help. I told him what happened at Tilden. He checked and said that there was not a drop of water in the radiator. He said that it seemed as though the water had been intentionally drained and that he had heard negative things about this company before.

Comments

• Ti
      22nd of May, 2009

THEY ARE THIEVES!!! Your right, I was Screwed as well BIG TIME! by TILDEN BRAKE WORLD at 905 Hypoluxo Road. Check out other complaints on [redacted].com and the 6 complaints with the Palm Beach County Consumer Affairs. I was told by an official reputable source that the owner "Teddy" as hes called lost his license a few years back for a mountain of illegal violations. YOU WILL BE SCREWED IF YOU TAKE YOUR CAR THERE!

• Qa
      12th of Aug, 2009

Full of crap! I am about to drive to NJ and I took it there to get checked out, and they told me I needed all kinds of expensive stuff done. I got a second opinion and found out they were just trying to get me to pay a lot of money. I wasn't surprised after I saw the skeezy people that worked there though. DON"T GO THERE!!