Tightboards.com / Couldn't cancel order!

1819 21 st ave sePuyallup, WA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 253-435-5430
Ordered dec. 15, told it would be here by xmas, wasn't. called to cancel order, wouldn't let me, one item arrived -very inferior quality, 2nd item hasn't arrived it is now 11 Jan. 08. Bad company for sure!!!
Am

More Tightboards.com Complaints & Reviews

Comments

Em
  26th of Jan, 2008
dear friends

i WAS thinking the same. But they sent me email, explained the problem.. and Sent me my Flow bindings in 3 days.

They literally fixed every problem, even sent me a gift...and kept their promise..

You know we all have complications in business, the most important thing is to Fix the problem after it occurs.

My confidence is Full with Tightboards.com and i will order many other items from there..

GO TO TIGHTBOARS! and GET SOMETHING with VERY LOW PRICES!...

thank you AMANDA you ROCK!
Al
  10th of Feb, 2008
Agree Disagree -1 Votes
Tightboards.com took care of my first order and even gave me 15% off my next. Then I ordered other items and they told me it was no longer in stock. I called for 2 weeks and they finally answered. I was told that they were going to email me a $70 reimbursment credit code but haven't yet. And it's been 2 months and still nothing. I've been trying to contact them but there is never a response. Yes they have killer deals but they can do better as far as service goes.
Al
  8th of Apr, 2008
To all,

Tightboards.com is doing a really good job in helping all of us with the issues we have had with them. They clarified the situation with me and are going above and beyond in making sure their customers are getting taken care of. These guys have nothing but good intentions in making sure we get satisfactory products and service. Kudos to Tightboards.com.

Thanks Steven and everyone at boardparadise!
Ho
  7th of May, 2008
Dear Boardparadise/tightboards.com customer,
Over the previous sixth months our on-line store underwent an unexpected amount of growth. In short, we were not prepared to handle this increase in orders and at the same time maintain the quality level of customer service our company was founded on. We have taken direct action to resolve these issues.
However, it has been brought to our attention that your experience shopping with tightboards.com was less than satisfactory. As snowboarders and skaters ourselves, that’s not the type of customer service we want to provide. You should be able to expect the best products and service from us at all times.
If you have had a bad experience shopping with us and still have unresolved issues to date, please contact us: 1.888.760.4236, click on the “live chat” icon on tightboards.com, e-mail helpdesk@boardparadise.com, or contact me directly through amanda@boardparadise.com
Sincerely,
Amanda Howell
Customer Service Manager
tightboards.com
St
  3rd of Dec, 2008
I ordered 2 pairs of snowboarding socks on 11/20/2008 for my boyfriends Christmas present. I received an e-mail on 12/1/08 saying that 1 of the pairs had been shipped and one hadn't but they would give me store credit for it. I don't want store credit!! I would never order from them again. Why did it take 10 days to get the order shipped anyhow. Any other place has it shipping the next day. Also how about refunding me for the shipping and handling I was charged for that other pair of socks. No one will return my call and you can never get ahold of anyone.