TigerDirect / fraud
Today, April 27, 2015, at 9:22 am, I receive TigerDirect email to register to win Dream Office and 10% off online order. After registering, next web screen informs that the promotion is over. Wow. Received email at 9:22 am and it's over by 9:28 am? Call their 800 number. Explanation? "Oh that email was from the TigerDirect STORES and this is the ONLINE TigerDirect." What fraud, just an email harvester. I unsubscribed, will place all future TigerDirect emails in JUNK. The TigerDirect store near me is going out of business, gee, I wonder why?
More TigerDirect Complaints & Reviews
- www.tigerdirect.com - decline in service quality / sneaky a-holes 
- TigerDirect - fraud and scam 
- Tiger Direct - crooks 
- TigerDirect.Com - terrible experience 
- TigerDirect - tigerdirect lost package rip-off 
- [Resolved] TigerDirect Business - the worst service ever
- TigerDirect - I have an issue
- Tiger Direct.com - terrible vendor!
- TigerDirect - never got my chromebook
- TigerDirect Canada - they sent my order to wrong state