TigerDirect / fraud

Apr 27, 2015
7795 West Flagler St., Suite 35
Phone: 800.800.8300
Today, April 27, 2015, at 9:22 am, I receive TigerDirect email to register to win Dream Office and 10% off online order. After registering, next web screen informs that the promotion is over. Wow. Received email at 9:22 am and it's over by 9:28 am? Call their 800 number. Explanation? "Oh that email was from the TigerDirect STORES and this is the ONLINE TigerDirect." What fraud, just an email harvester. I unsubscribed, will place all future TigerDirect emails in JUNK. The TigerDirect store near me is going out of business, gee, I wonder why?

N  11th of Sep, 2010 by

TigerDirect - Charger 35% sales tax

My wife ordered a $135.00 item from Tigerdirect. My credit card was charged $180.00. The packing slip shows a line item of $45.00 sales tax. That is a 35% rate whereas the state of tax sales rate is 7%. I have been unable to get an explanation from Tigerdirect.
N  22nd of Apr, 2011 by

TigerDirect - credit

I had a rep try to hook me up on 30 day term no go for and I told them today the $ has been sent by cheque and I was to, ld could take up to 10-15 days of business days I so so dont give a hoot but that is rediculouse Anyhow I hope the product I am getting works well otherwise I will call the company and ask for help. I got today this rep I was dealing with is no longer there but he never emailed to tell me who new rep was.
N  5th of Nov, 2015 by
No product delivered. Nothing but a credit card/email harvester.

TigerDirect Business Logo TigerDirect Business