TigerDirect / poor customer treatment

In the later part of October I saw a system advertised on TigerDirect
Account #: [protected] Order #: I6225293
Order Date: 10/26/2006 Purchase Order #: N/A
Payment Method: VISA Paid in Full
Bill To: H. Van Hopper Jr.
303 E Jefferson St
PO BOX 613
Tecumseh, OK 74873
C67-1452 Medion M3 Director 5100 Intel Pentium 4 3GHz (HT) / 19-inch LCD / 512MB DDR / 200GB SATA HDD / DVD±RW / DVD-ROM / NVIDIA GeForce FX5300 128MB / Windows XP Media Center / Refurb Media Center PC $939.97
for a complete computer sytem including a 19in LCD moniter for $939.97 .
I went and borrowed 1,000.00 dollars from a bank to pay for this IN FULL on my VISA check card. When I got my (1) package marked (2 of 2)containing no moniter. At first I thought UPS had lost package (1 of 2)
containing the moniter.
But TigerDirect customer service treats me as the villian.
Now I have to do a reshipment of the system I received to them for inspection. Then they will determine IF they will ship my complete system as advertised and already PAID for.
This seems a poor way to treat customers who in good faith send their money to a company expecting to get what they paid for from them.
And if there was a shipping error they should refund part of my purchase price for MY inconvenience.
So I will have to wait and SEE if I EVER get the COMPLETE package I ordered and PAID FOR IN FULL.
I am just curious if anyone else out there has has similar experiences with this company.
H. Van Hopper Jr.