Tiger Airways — cabin crew
Tiger Airways Singapore
Depart: Singapore 0950
Arrival: Jakarta 1040
I have been a loyal customer of Tiger Airways Singapore and have always appreciated the excellent Customer service offered by the cabin crews. Yet a recent unpleasant experienced with Tiger airways Singapore has shaken my belief.
I was in the flight en route from singapore to Jakarta on 7th Febraury 2015. Throughout the flight everything was fine till it was about to land I was instructed by the cabin crew to switch off my iPhone while I was listening to my music. I have a sinus infection and to prevent any pain occur to me I usually put on my earpiece. The cabin crew by the name of Anggie came to me and instructed me to switch off my phone and I told her about my sinus problem but she mock at me by saying "do you know how to switch off your phone?" I did switch off the phone in front of her because I'm aware that cabin crew have to perform safety functions established by CASA ( Civil Aviation Safety Authority). Worse still, I offer an apology to her while I was alighting but she did not acknowledge me.
I am writing to encourage Anggie to improve on her Customer Service as I don't want this experienced to ruin other passengers who is taking Tiger Airways in future. I can only imagine imagine how worse it can get in the case of others. I just hope that these problems will improve prior to my next flight with Tiger Airways.
More Tiger Airways Complaints & Reviews
- Tiger Airways Singapore - very very pathetic service 
- Tiger Airways - service complaint 
- Tiger Airways Singapore - lost/delayed baggage flight number tr2983 
- Tiger Airways - tiger reject to avoid double internet payment 
- Tiger Airways - flight cancelled/rescheduled
- Tiger Airways - tiger airways passengers are animals 
- Tigerair - horrible service
- Tiger Airways - lost baggage
- Tigerairways.com - status cancelled for my flight!
- Tigerair - flight delay due to change of crews?!!!