Tiger Airways / no refund of cancelled flights
Tiger Airways was grounded by CASA and all flights cancelled for a month. Firstly, Tiger did not contact me in any way to let me know, they didn't even put CANCELLED on the departures board at the airport on the day of the flight. I only found out when I went to the check in desk to ask what gate I should be at. I lodged an email via their customer support portal that same day for the refunds of this and two other flights that I now knew had also been cancelled. Three weeks later, and one flight has been refunded, the other two Tiger staff tell me have also been refunded some days ago but are not yet in my account. My bank says they have no knowledge of any refund being on it's way. Customer service staff at the Tiger call centre got very cranky with me when I asked where these refunds were if they had already been paid but were not in my account. She nastily said "you WILL get your money ma'am" but after reading everyone else's experience with Tiger refunds I'm not so sure! She refused to put me through to her supervisor, just repeating "They are not available" and eventually hanging up on me. I am no closer to knowing where my money is!!! Appalling service. Even if they do end up flying again, it's unlikely they will have any customers after this debacle.
More Tiger Airways Complaints & Reviews
- Tiger Airways Singapore - very very pathetic service 
- Tiger Airways - service complaint 
- Tiger Airways Singapore - lost/delayed baggage flight number tr2983 
- Tiger Airways - tiger reject to avoid double internet payment 
- Tiger Airways - flight cancelled/rescheduled
- Tiger Airways - tiger airways passengers are animals 
- Tigerair - horrible service
- Tiger Airways - lost baggage
- Tigerairways.com - status cancelled for my flight!
- Tigerair - flight delay due to change of crews?!!!