TiffanyJewelry.us / Fraudulent site

I am just beginning with a possible problem. I have placed an order with this company on Jan. 19 2009. When I sign into my account it states that no orders were placed, however my credit card shows a pending charge of $245.00. I have e-mailed them to cancel the order but with order number to reference I feel like I am just out of luck and $245.00. If anyone has any advice or has had similar issues with this company please post.

Su

Comments

• Na
      25th of Feb, 2009

I also from Tiffany Jewerly.us and didn't receive my order. My item cost 194.00 and it was taken out of my account. I email them and they told me they was going to resend the order. I still didn't receive my order. I went on the internet to track the order and ther was no such order number. So i got on the postal service website and they sent me confirmation that no such item was sent to them. I am so angry because I can't cancelle my order for I can get my money back. I don't know what to do next.

27th of Feb, 2009

This company is definitely a fraud! I ordered a ring which totaled $80 with shipping. When it came, it was nothing like the "authentic Tiffany Jewelry" they claim to sell. I just tried to search the website so that I can return it; however, the website is no longer up and running. I emailed the sales department email address that had sent my order confirmation. I am waiting for a response.