I thought this was a great company at first, boy was i wrong!!! I bought a bacelet from them and the lock from the bracelet fell off in the first week. I had only wore the bracelet twice!!! So i emailed the company(they do not have a phone number to conatct them) and got one response back that they would replace the lock at no charge if i placed another order. So I did, I placed another order and I emailed them to tell the the second order was placed and they have yet to send the lock. I have emailed them 3 times since then and have gotten no response. I dont feel like a lock/charm should fall off a bracelet with normal wear after two wears!!! The fact is the lock was not fully secure to the linked bracelet!! Im very upset because the bracelet is just not the same without the lock.

A  30th of Sep, 2009 by
Their items are fake anyways!!! so i went ahead and ordered 3 items from them. 3 weeks later i recieved the items BUT I olny recieved 2 out of 3 that I ordered. i e-mailed them for the pass 2 weeks and no reply. They finally replied and said that it was out of stock! ok... so why didnt u notified me if it was out of stock! why do hell do i have to go out of my way to find out that it was out of stock???? and i did not want anything else so politely asked them to credit back the money to my account and I have not heard from them. I've been e-mailing them 5 times day for the pass month. This is an awful thing to do to someone and bad service! they also said that all their items are 100% guranteed its all authentic! But their fake. I just checked out their website and they changed their wording!!
From: sales@tiffanybuy.com
You may not know this sender.Mark as safe|Mark as junk
Sent: September 7, 2009 8:56:03 AM
To: 'Pon' (pphotan@hotmail.com)

our bags all come from hongkong LV retail store. They are authentic. If youneed, we also can provide serial no booklet and store receipt.Welcome purchase. Rgdswww.tiffanybuy.com -----邮件原件-----发件人: Pon [mailto:pphotan@hotmail.com] 发送时间: 2009年9月5日 6:18收件人: jerry主题: When you were offline (via LivePerson)
are ur items repilica or real items

PLEASE HELP!!! what can I do to get this RESOLVE!!!
A  12th of Aug, 2010 by
i bought a necklace paid for it and never got it i would love to know if the owner would do this to hiis grandaughter i like to kick them in the face grandma dawn burkhardt